PDA

View Full Version : Other forum location??? Tactical Forum???

snubbie K
03-05-09, 15:20
I'm not sure where to ask this. So I'll put it here.

I ended up in this forum after some in another forum I was participating in mentioned it.

I had stumbled across it while surfing the web - as is usually the case. There was a lot of info on there about terminal effectiveness and it rally opened my eyes.

I need some links from it concerning these things for another discussion - not to mention that I want to participate there more again.

I've had a computer crash and this is one of the few sites I have left. I've lost the location and name of the other site.

Many of you guys were on there and still are probably. Can you help be get back there?

I believe it is call "Tactical Forum" or some such. Fackler and Roberts and such are often mentioned there. DocGlock etc. are there.

You probably know where I mean and may even recognize my handle from there.

Thanks, guys. I want to get to those links and bone up on terminal ballistics and the like - as well as save the site and participate again.

Iraq Ninja
03-05-09, 15:34
I think you mean tacticalforums.com. Some of the major players on that site have migrated here to the Terminal Ballistic Information sub forum

Marcus L.
03-05-09, 20:56
Indeed:

www.tacticalforums.com

Most of DocGKRs stickies are now in the Terminal Ballistic Information forum on this site. There are some great old discussions over at TF and it is a good archive for information. There are still quite a few of us over there, but it isn't as updated with new information now that DocGKRs and a few others no longer post on TF. I'm not sure on the details, but there was some kind of falling out with the moderators and some people left.

snubbie K
03-05-09, 21:36
Thanks guys!

I'll check a little closer here in the ballistics area for the information I need.

I checked in with them over there and either I forgot my password or there is trouble on their end. I e-mailed them about it. We'll see how it works out.

In the mean time I'll look a little closer here.

VooDoo6Actual
03-06-09, 07:46
Some of that information aforementioned is not accurate, correct or fair.

Only one moderator is no longer there. I think one moderator is still posting but not moderating.

There was an dissagreement about ETHICS and a FRAUD.

That part is true.

The SPIN is not correct at all.

Thank you

Sidewinder6
03-06-09, 10:12
There was an dissagreement about ETHICS and a FRAUD.

Yup. I think the flame throwers disappointed many of the credible people so they have gone,,,,quiet.