PDA

View Full Version : Honey I Shrunk the Browning .30cal!

citizensoldier16
03-06-09, 00:28
LMAO!! :cool: And it even looks identical to the real thing...only smaller. Bring on the squirrels!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=abTGAP7tG0Y&feature=related

cobb
03-06-09, 00:41
Its a Tippmann, they are located in Fort Wayne, IN now they make paintball guns. I believe they made a M-2HB model in .22 magnum also.

adh
03-06-09, 09:16
Its a Tippmann, they are located in Fort Wayne, IN now they make paintball guns. I believe they made a M-2HB model in .22 magnum also.

Yes, and I beleive they had a water cooled version as well

theJanitor
03-06-09, 16:12
two tax stamps for that one?

Ridge_Runner_5
03-07-09, 04:12
Even .22 shooting could become expensive with that thing...

Eric Kozowski
03-07-09, 13:29
Lakeside guns bought the designs from Tippman. They also made mini M2HB that shoots .22 mag or .17HMR and a mini Thompson.

mtk
03-09-09, 11:49
Lakeside guns bought the designs from Tippman. They also made mini M2HB that shoots .22 mag or .17HMR and a mini Thompson.

Yep, and that same design became the LM7 belt-fed .22LR upper for the AR15/M16 platform. It even uses the same belts.

Avenger29
03-09-09, 13:26
Yep, and that same design became the LM7 belt-fed .22LR upper for the AR15/M16 platform. It even uses the same belts.

I *really* want one of those uppers. Anybody here have one?

mtk
03-09-09, 19:55
I do. ;)

Alas, it is sitting in a dwawer, waiting patiently on a proper "M16" host lower. I won't even waste my time with putting it on a semi-auto.

Lakeside Machine was clearing out the remaining LM7 uppers, so if you want one, now is the time.

From everything I've read, they require some tinkering to get to run (unlike a Shrike upper, for example) but that is to be expected with only .22LR driving the action. Once dialed in, they seem to run pretty well. At least according to all the YouTube videos of them on the web.

Avenger29
03-09-09, 20:59
I do. ;)

Alas, it is sitting in a dwawer, waiting patiently on a proper "M16" host lower. I won't even waste my time with putting it on a semi-auto.

Lakeside Machine was clearing out the remaining LM7 uppers, so if you want one, now is the time.

From everything I've read, they require some tinkering to get to run (unlike a Shrike upper, for example) but that is to be expected with only .22LR driving the action. Once dialed in, they seem to run pretty well. At least according to all the YouTube videos of them on the web.

You are a lot more patient man than I am...

I never have a hope of owning a FA lower...but I really want one of these uppers. Alas, I don't have $2K for one.

mtk
03-09-09, 21:39
More like this is the only belt-fed I'll be able to afford to feed.

As for owning an M16, lots of guys have $25,000 Harleys sitting in the garage. A M16 is half the price of that hunk of butt jewelry.

Besides, I'm not giving up hope on getting the 1986 Machine Gun Ban repealed so we can all buy new ones. ;)