PDA

View Full Version : Question about my noveske.

greene
03-06-09, 16:21
For some reason my troy rear sight needs has to be way far left on my recce basic rifle.Is this common or should I be worried that something is off with my upper?

sproc
03-06-09, 18:35
Since your other post already has replies, may I suggest we use that thread instead of this one? Here it is: https://www.m4carbine.net/showthread.php?t=27412

MisterWilson
03-06-09, 18:53

greene
03-07-09, 00:43
just to clarify,I also have a larue and some cheap no name BUIS which with either I have never had to pull it so far over. this was my first post so posting in both sections does not seem like such a big deal. In regards to stop tweaking out move on, before my aimpoint was mounted it was a big deal. My sighting system seemed to be off par. I just figured since this was a website for the ar/m4 a simple sight question would not draw the attention of an internet tough guy and might actually result in some info I could use to better my knowledge.

MisterWilson
03-07-09, 00:56

greene
03-07-09, 01:18
so as far as being impatient, I did not know were to go with it,I figured a complete noveske would come sighted in. last thing I wanted was my first post to become an internet slug fest. rifle has been 100%. 200 rounds of black hills (sighting in wondering why my rear sight is how it is).500 wolf 55 grain and 1500 brown bear 62 grain. added aimpoint micro even more fun than previous addressed irons. makes 100 yard shots simple.love the rifle .just figured more experienced people could let me know about rear sight.