PDA

View Full Version : Show your love for Commies

M1A2_Tanker
03-10-09, 23:41
looks like I can add Adidas to the "Don't buy from" list.

“Show your love for the former USSR during training time in this adidas Marx A-Flex Russia cap, featuring a six-panel low-crown fit, deep pre-curved brim,”

http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f329/Webbpa/hammerandsickle.jpg

ETA: This is real! And they are SOLD OUT!

Gutshot John
03-10-09, 23:42
looks like I can add Adidas to the "Don't buy from" list.

The irony is priceless. :D

I hope it's not lost on the Communist party.

parishioner
03-10-09, 23:47

How so?

neodecker
03-10-09, 23:48
I just saw this on Hannity

Gutshot John
03-11-09, 00:08
How so?

Capitalists in the form of Adidas making a buck on the Hammer-and-Sickle logo? The irony is dripping, unfortunately it's probably lost on most brain-dead American kids. Still it's freakin hilarious and Marx/Lenin are doing half-gainers in their graves.

I seem to remember Marx saying something about capitalists and rope, I see that cuts both ways.

Enjoy the irony and be sure to ask anyone you see wearing the hat if they understand it as well. My guess it that they won't until you point it out.

parishioner
03-11-09, 01:20
Capitalists in the form of Adidas making a buck on the Hammer-and-Sickle logo? The irony is dripping, unfortunately it's probably lost on most brain-dead American kids. Still it's freakin hilarious and Marx/Lenin are doing half-gainers in their graves.

I seem to remember Marx saying something about capitalists and rope, I see that cuts both ways.

Enjoy the irony and be sure to ask anyone you see wearing the hat if they understand it as well. My guess it that they won't until you point it out.

Were you saying that it was ironic that someone said they are putting adidas on the "don't buy from list" or the fact that adidas ,being capatilists, are making money off of a communist logo because I understand that.

Rider79
03-11-09, 03:20
What website did you find it on? I can't find it on the Adidas site.

ETA: Found the link. Still out of stock, but I want one.

wargasm
03-11-09, 04:23
The real irony is that hat is probably made in CHINA!

tinman44
03-11-09, 04:52
The real irony is that hat is probably made in CHINA!

best reply

Gutshot John
03-11-09, 09:26
adidas ,being capatilists, are making money off of a communist logo

That one.

CarlosDJackal
03-11-09, 12:30
Hell, if Adidas were to introduce a version that had a red circle-slash on it, I'd buy one!! :p

Rider79
03-11-09, 13:27
Hell, if Adidas were to introduce a version that had a red circle-slash on it, I'd buy one!! :p

I want one so I can wear it and if people ask me why or what it means I can tell them I'm just showing my support for the new administration.

AMMOTECH
03-11-09, 13:35
I want one so I can wear it and if people ask me why or what it means I can tell them I'm just showing my support for the new administration.

:D

I wonder if we can get one with "Hope and Change" on the back?

Business_Casual
03-11-09, 13:51
It is also ironic that you can buy and wear the hammer and sickle, but no one would dream of doing one with a swastika. Both are symbols of totalitarian murderers.

M_P

kaiservontexas
03-11-09, 14:47
It is also ironic that you can buy and wear the hammer and sickle, but no one would dream of doing one with a swastika. Both are symbols of totalitarian murderers.

M_P

I was thinking the same thing.

bpd315
03-11-09, 14:51

+1. LOL.

30 cal slut
03-11-09, 15:39
hmm.

wonder what the reaction would be if i showed up to a carbine class wearing that hat ... and a pink tutu.

Gentoo
03-11-09, 15:56
LOL, funny stuff.

I would get it for sure if the hat was red and the symbol yellow. It would be more appropriate.

Maybe they do... I'll be in the mall later today, they have one of those stores that sells nothing but hats, I'll see.

SeriousStudent
03-11-09, 19:25
hmm.

wonder what the reaction would be if i showed up to a carbine class wearing that hat ... and a pink tutu.

They would probably say "Hmmmm - new hat, same ol' tutu......"

I swear I did not want to tell that joke. Mr. Green put me up to it. ;)

(please don't ban me....it's all a joke)

RogerinTPA
03-11-09, 19:40
I'm looking for a "Che is dead, get over it" T-shirt my self.;)

Gentoo
03-11-09, 20:24
http://www.thoseshirts.com/images/square-large-muerto.jpg

Good enough?

http://www.thoseshirts.com/muerto.html

JSantoro
03-11-09, 23:41

It is, but it's also lost on the bulk of the population, unfortunately.

I'd buy and wear that hat, except for the fact that I'd burn up valuable oxygen explaining the joke to either the uneducated xenophobic trailer-dwellers or the hippie Maoist sympathizers that would approach me, thinking that I'm advocating communism.

Gutshot John
03-11-09, 23:47
It is, but it's also lost on the bulk of the population, unfortunately.

I'd buy and wear that hat, except for the fact that I'd burn up valuable oxygen explaining the joke to either the uneducated xenophobic trailer-dwellers or the hippie Maoist sympathizers that would approach me, thinking that I'm advocating communism.

Oh I'm not advocating a purchase...I'm just pointing out the opportunities to make fun of braindead liberals.

While the irony is lost on true-believers just remind the lil poseur f*$ks that they paid good money to capitalists for their hat/tshirt/whatever.

People don't know what they don't know...until you make a snide remark that makes them feel 6" tall. :D

crusader4x
03-12-09, 02:37

Another +1. BRILLIANT!