PDA

View Full Version : Vickers Tactical 1911 Updates?

SuicideHz
12-18-06, 20:26
Can we please be able to hear updates on the VT1911, good or not so good?

Maybe the last thread did run it's course if it was just an introduction to the pistol. But I think enough people are interested that we could probably use a thread on it...

Milkman
12-20-06, 09:05
You'd be better off asking for reviews on NH in general because the Vickers is just another NH model.

SuicideHz
12-20-06, 09:28
No, I was interested in THIS gun.

VA_Dinger
12-20-06, 09:32
I have no problem with having another Nighthawk/ Vickers Tactical 1911 thread. It’s just not going to get out of control like the last one.

Milkman is right by the way. While the VT model does have many substantial features & upgrades, Nighthawk is still the one building them. While I have no past NH experience myself, I trust Larry's judgment. After talking with him several times about it, he seems to have complete faith in them and respects their skill in building a reliable 1911. That's more than good enough for me.

I will let you guys know how I like mine when it arrives. I was told 5-6 months, so were all going to be waiting at least another four months.

FYI - I did handle LAV's personal #5 a few weeks ago. It seemed extremely nice to me, noticeably better fit & finished than my SA Pro when it came out of the box. I consider that a good sign.