PDA

View Full Version : Raven Concealment Vendors

ZDL
03-12-09, 16:39
Any board sponsors/members sell Raven Concealment products. Buying one and want to spend my money with those who support this place if I can. Thanks.

Steve
03-12-09, 17:21
Raven isnt set up with dealers yet, they are direct and at the indy gun show,

ZDL
03-12-09, 17:23
Raven isnt set up with dealers yet, they are direct and at the indy gun show,

ah, thanks for the info.

John_Wayne777
03-12-09, 18:21
RCS is on good terms with M4C in general, and most of the staff and mods have a bunch of RCS gear. They are a small outfit with a lot of attention to detail and quality, and a line of people waiting to buy their stuff...which makes production of stockable quantities of items for a reseller nigh unto impossible.

NinjaMedic
03-13-09, 13:56
They definitely make good equipment and I am sure they are swamped as a result however as I wrote in this thread (http://m4carbine.net/showthread.php?t=24332), I had absolutely zero success in contacting them as a result of a problem with my holster. Like I said in that thread, if you have a more common pistol you probably wouldn't see a problem like this but I was very unhappy with the fact that did not return 3 emails, 4 phone calls, and I had to repair a manufacturing defect myself on a $70 holster. I will purchase from the again most likely as they have the best option on the market in my mind but that is not an excuse.

sff70
03-13-09, 14:11
I found them very responsive when I asked for a mod to a holster I bought.

Go to www.themalabarfront.com and use the email contact info there. I went through Jay.

FWIW

ZDL
03-13-09, 14:32
Any help on IWB hooks? For p220.

ZDL
03-13-09, 16:07
NM got in touch with them. Good people. Got me hooked up.

Impact
03-13-09, 18:23
40 days delay on recent purchases fyi. They charge your CC only when they ship so get in line ! lol

ZDL
03-13-09, 22:38
40 days delay on recent purchases fyi. They charge your CC only when they ship so get in line ! lol

Yeah that's what he told me. Very cool he was upfront and honest about it. Grant was the same way and didn't charge me until the order shipped. I appreciated that.

Ian
03-14-09, 01:29
I had a minor issue with my order but it was squared away very quickly (this was at New Year too!) Much better than I expected since they were shipping to Canada. Great piece of kit, too.

HK45
03-16-09, 13:08
I have four RCS holsters and friggin love them. i had a minor issue with one and it was taken care of quickly.

doughnut
03-16-09, 14:39
I just received my RCS double mag pouch today, exactly 36 days after placing the order. Well within the 40 Day quote. This is the third RCS product I've purchased and they make an excellent product.

Turnkey11
03-16-09, 17:16
Ive got two holsters and two dual mag carriers on order with them, anxious to see them in person since nobody here that I know is running their products.

lwoper
03-16-09, 20:41
I have a RCS for my springfield operator and love it. i carry inside the waistband and also switch to outside. I first saw them at the indy gunshow i think they bring there whole shop, they can make u a holster right there. Very great people to deal with.

BrentPete
03-18-09, 23:05
I just received my RCS. I forgot to specify that it would be used with an ambi safety, so it came molded for nothing on the right side. They are fixing it for me now. Great customer service, even though it was my mistake.

http://i598.photobucket.com/albums/tt69/Brentpete/IMG_2339.jpg

It took 34 days instead of the 40 they quoted me.

skyugo
03-20-09, 19:10
freakin awesome holsters.

get your order in if you want one though. :p