PDA

View Full Version : Larue = Great guy and Excellent company

KevinB
12-18-06, 22:25
I am sure some will be getting tired of people signing praises of Mark Larue and his company, but its true.

Several times Mark has been extremely helpful.

The last bit has me extremely appreciative. I emailed Larue as I was having trouble with my credit card order a new mount for my other Short Dot (yeah who deploys without a mount... - long story) anyway Mark just asked for my APO addy and a list of gear I could use.
He did not ask for payment, and said he was being Santa Claus.

Christmas came early to Iraq, a hearty thanks and Merry Christmas Mark, and to all of your team members at Larue Tactical

-Kevin

I've NEVER had that sort of service from a company --
I have had LtCol Dave Lutz, USMC (ret) , (coldblue) give me that sort of service from KAC -- but not as corporate policy.

nyeti
12-18-06, 22:37
I have been around the business side of serious guns and gear for over 20 years (as well as being an end user). The folks at LaRue are by far some of the kindest, most squared away folks out there. The other amazing thing, is that its not just Mark. The entire company is on the same page. From the time the phone is answered, to the time an order ships, kindness, courtesy, quality,and competance are the rule.

USMC03
12-19-06, 13:05
Kevin,

Glad to hear Mark got you squared away.

I have spent thousands of my own dollars with LaRue for good reason. Their products are the best on the market, they are very open to end user input, and they set the bar for customer service.

ALL of my optic mounts are LaRue Tactical, ALL of my stand alone BUIS's are LaRue, ALL of my free floated railed handguards are LaRue, ALL of my Surefire mounts are LaRue, ALL of my low profile gas blocks are LaRue.......

I'm not a Detective or anything, but in some law enforcement circles, that is something they would call "A Clue" :D

Happy Holidays

Semper Fi,
Jeff

Dozer
12-19-06, 22:18
I recently received an LT104 and could not be happier. Mark personally answered the phone when I called about 1 week ago. I placed the order and it arrived two days later. I can't wait to go out and put some rounds down range. They were by far the nicest people I have dealt with.

Jeff,
Nice pictures on TG&G. Can I have an autograph?:D

S/F,
Libardo

USMC03
12-20-06, 09:49
Jeff,
Nice pictures on TG&G. Can I have an autograph?:D

S/F,
Libardo

Thanks Brother! :D

JLM
12-21-06, 04:22
Kevin, I'm not surprised to hear that in the least.

cohiba
12-21-06, 09:52
It probably has gotten to the point for a few people where they say " No freaking way can this guy and his company be this good." They are, period.

I'm a no one in comparison to most for this stuff. I call to ask about something the other day. After I hang up, my cell rings again. It's Mark. "Hey John, when you call and need something have 'em come get me." Yeah, that happens all the time.

I wouldn't care about the service if the product sucked. The product is great too. Tough to beat.

Wayne Dobbs
12-21-06, 10:05
I wonder what it would be like if Mark's examples of product quality and customer service were the norm in American business? What a shocking concept. I've also had excellent service from them....like staying open late for me on the Wednesday before this past Thanksgiving when I was driving there to buy an ML3 and mount and got hung in Austin traffic. Totally class operation all the way and they have deer hunting out the back door!

Wayne