PDA

View Full Version : MOE handguards in FG?

Jerm
03-16-09, 15:26
Are these out yet in foliage green?

I ordered a set direct from Magpul early last week.I havent been able to find them in stock anywhere else.I've also seen a thread in the Magpul section on "TOS" that seemed to suggest they werent yet available.

I have an email into Magpul about my order but havent gotten a response yet(not complaining,didnt send it until Fri).Just curious if anyone has there hands on a set...that didnt come as OE?

Edit-I dont know how i missed the 8 page thread on the MOE handguards.:rolleyes:

I'll see what i can find there.

Stickman
03-16-09, 15:32
Are these out yet in foliage green?

I ordered a set direct from Magpul early last week.I havent been able to find them in stock anywhere else.I've also seen a thread in the Magpul section on "TOS" that seemed to suggest they werent yet available.

I have an email into Magpul about my order but havent gotten a response yet(not complaining,didnt send it until Fri).Just curious if anyone has there hands on a set...that didnt come as OE?

I don't believe they are out yet.

Jerm
03-16-09, 15:40
Ok,thanks.

Might cancel my order and see if i can find black in stock.

Jerm
03-18-09, 16:04
hmmmm...

My card was charged yesterday.

I have a MIAD on the order as well.I was under the impression Magpul only charged for a particular item as it was shipping though.

Either im mistaken(good possibility) or the FG handguards are shipping?...

Jerm
03-20-09, 12:59
The FG handguards are apparently now available!:D

CCK
03-20-09, 14:55
I ordered some OD at the beginning of the week, my card was charged Wednesday and I got in the mail today...

The F'n ergo rail!

I'm so pissed. They charged my card the full amount though, only to "backorder" my OD hand guards. I don't understand that at all. Why list something on a website and charge you THE FULL AMOUNT until you are ready to deliver?

Chris

Jerm
03-20-09, 15:20
It may have just been a mistake?

I didnt think they charged for a specific item until it shipped.Again,i could be mistaken about that though.