PDA

View Full Version : Transporting cans from state to state.

JBar
12-20-06, 15:22
Merry Cristmas all. I'm a new class III owner and wanted some clarification on the legality of transporting my cans from state to state. We are traveling from Florida to Ohio. Are there any resources like packing.org that can guide you in a similar manner? If not, what is the procedure? Thanks in advance.

Jbar

PS - I appologize in advance if this is covered in another thread, I couldn't find it. I am having a ball with my trinity, outback and halo.

shark31
12-20-06, 15:31
If you look at the fine print on your form 4 it says that there are no restrictions for your silencer to travel from state to state. Just make sure that the states you travel through are silencer legal. I use the map on AAC's website to see the states where the liberal commie dictators (I mean state officials) won't let you have fun stuff.

JBar
12-20-06, 16:55
If you look at the fine print on your form 4 it says that there are no restrictions for your silencer to travel from state to state. Just make sure that the states you travel through are silencer legal. I use the map on AAC's website to see the states where the liberal commie dictators (I mean state officials) won't let you have fun stuff.

Thanks Shark that was very helpful. Here I thought I was starting a thread that might generate lots of information but you delivered it all with a couple of sentences. Thanks again.

Jbar

shark31
12-20-06, 17:45
if only all gun related questions were that easy!

JBar
12-20-06, 17:56
if only all gun related questions were that easy!

The questions are usually easy, it is usually the one asking the question that is difficult.

Merry Christmas