PDA

View Full Version : EAG Tactical Pistol 2; North TX; 09/14-15/2009

Wayne Dobbs
03-17-09, 12:47
In conjunction with the previously announced Three Day Carbine Operator's Course, I am happy to say that we'll now have a two day Pistol 2 class on 09/14-15/2009:

Course Description:

Pistol 2 is a fighting class. It builds on the previous skill sets, with the emphasis on rapid, multiple hits on single and multiple targets, shooting on the move and strong hand / weak hand unsupported shooting. It will include a lowlight shoot on TD1.
A previous Pistol 1 or equivalent class is mandatory.

Equipment:

A serviceable pistol revolver, .38 Special / 9x19mm or larger
5 magazines / speed loaders
750 rounds of serviceable ammunition
A strong side hip holster. Inside the waistband holsters, shoulder holsters and fanny bags are not permitted
A magazine pouch to hold at least two magazines
Serviceable flashlight with spare batteries and bulbs
Eye and ear pro
Baseball type hat
Sunscreen
Clothing appropriate for the season

Cost: $375 + $25 range fee payable on TD1
Deposit: $185

16 hours of TCLEOSE credit available to Texas LEOs

To reserve your space in this class send an email to: info@eagtactical.com

Wayne Dobbs
08-18-09, 09:35
There are still plenty of slots in this class so contact EAG and get you one!

htxred
08-25-09, 19:22
Just completed the online application, just waiting to see if im able to take the class.

I'll be driving up from the mean streets of houston, any hotels you recommend? or recommend staying away from?

xtremejc
09-09-09, 22:14
I will be attending the pistol class and look forward to seeing you all there...

JC

Wayne Dobbs
09-10-09, 10:05
I recommend the Hampton Inn, the Holiday Inn Express and the Best Western, all in Greenville. I do NOT recommend anything else there.

Also, for folks driving north to Dallas on IH 35 or IH 45, I really recommend that when you get to the southern edge of the dunghole we call Dallas, that you take IH 20 East, which then connects to IH 635 North and take that loop around to IH 30 East to Greenville. If you go all the way downtown to connect to IH 30 you will likely get to enjoy some really bad traffic and lots of views of the "affordable housing" neighborhoods there.