PDA

View Full Version : ERGO VFG

Mr.Goodtimes
03-19-09, 20:23
do any of yall use/used the ERGO vertical fore grip? i was returning some stuff i bought but decided i didnt need, the store only does store credit, i was gonna just buy mags but i already got a bunch on order so i thought id try an ergo vfg. it looked pretty nice so i tried it out. i havent seen any on anyone elses rifles though, is there a reason for that or are they just largely unknown? i really hadnt herd of them till today.

Also, It was a full length vfg, but i got creative and cut it down, and made my own stubby. it turned out great, it looks like thats the way it came from the factory.

SwatDawg15
03-19-09, 21:05
I think Ive seen the advertisements for it before, but thats all. As long as it locks up tight and is durable then go with it. Thats just one tool that just don't do a whole lot to form discussions. Seems most discussions Ive had, or seen was comparing brands, and lockups ect.

I'm sure there is no reason why they are not popular as some... Probably just never took off. Just my 2 cents.

Mr.Goodtimes
03-19-09, 21:13
yea thats a good point, well, weel see how the thing holds up... if worst comes to worst, ill order a tango down.