PDA

View Full Version : Thank you

12-21-06, 19:59
I’m new here and haven’t posted much, but I have read a great deal over the past week or so and feel compelled to comment on a few things.

First of all, I have owned guns for nearly my entire life. I have shot either a M16 or AR15 for over thirty years, I am retired military, I am currently a law enforcement officer, and a firearms instructor, but none of that means I know anything about either one of them.

Secondly, I am not new to sites dedicated to guns whether it is the AR15, handguns, or shotguns; however, I am surprised by the professionalism I have seen on this site so far. I have seen things explained on here I never even thought about and it has been done without someone making rude comments or belittling the other person’s opinion.

I just want to thank you for acting like professionals and adults. It truly is inspiring to finally find a place where I can come learn without getting upset by someone making themselves feel better by knocking everyone else down like I have seen so many times on other sites.

M4arc
12-21-06, 21:13
Thank you for the comments. The aim of this site has been to provide a forum where subjects can be discussed and even debated in friendly, mature, respectful, and professional environment.

We want it to be more mature and courteous than some yet more inviting and less intimidating than others.

Sounds like we're on track ;)

Enjoy the site and thanks for being part of it,.