03-20-09, 17:50
unbelievable...let them sink
Ditto! Let them crumble.:mad:

13F3OL7
03-20-09, 19:04
Aren't these the same assholes who got $170 billion of our money? :mad:

Impact
03-20-09, 19:20
yeah....and bonuses for running their company down...

jc75754
03-20-09, 20:33
It seems to me as though it would be better to cut off the limb in order to stop the greater infection from killing the whole body. Yea it will suck but it is better than total collapse. I think that the spark of revolution is getting closer every day. My torch and pitchfork are ready, hope you all have yours.

avmech
03-21-09, 07:59
Does AIG hold the fed govt pension plan? Heard grumbling to that effect, which, if true, means .gov won't let them sink.

Nathan_Bell
03-21-09, 09:38
Does AIG hold the fed govt pension plan? Heard grumbling to that effect, which, if true, means .gov won't let them sink.

Nope, Congress's pension is not held by a private company, they suck it directly off of us the tax payer.

AIG has given millions of dollars to campaign contributions over the years. Talk about a good return on investment, give a Congress arasite $10k and they gve you $179 billion.

VooDoo6Actual
03-21-09, 09:44
redaction

Honu
03-21-09, 14:58
hoax aside :)

those that think they stole your money ??

well better pull your head out and realize the gov gave them that money with no preconditions and they are filling out their obligations of contract !!!
and its proven that the gov knew about the bonuses !!! and did nothing

and the gov is now going to target these people they dont like cause of that !!!!

so when they decide to target you dont come crying

I dont like the fact they did that with the money but I really dont like the fact the gov thinks it can disolve contracts and target people they choose with a %90 tax that in itself is against the constitutional rights we have

again look at the bigger pic of what the gov is doing here singling out people they choose to and ignore the constitution

it will be a matter of time if they get away with this that they will then target gun owners
in what way ? I have no clue but I will bet sadly that when they try to do something we will loose another small part of our rights

Iraqgunz
03-21-09, 18:13
The rage should be directed at our elected officials as well as some appointees of the Obama administration since the Treasury Secretary knew about it before hand. And since we are on the subject why is there no outrage over the bonuses that were paid to other companies like Merrill Lynch. They received over 3 billion dollars of bailout money.

What we have here is a typical case of mob rule and we should be very careful about jumping into the lynching party.

Mo_Zam_Beek
03-22-09, 01:42
Iraqgunz gets it.

Private entities seek to maximize profit within the confines of the estabolished (by gubbermint) rules of the road. The oversight that was in place was either stripped away or ignored by lawmakers. In other cases lawmakers just played dumb. It is catagorically stupid to force banks to make loans to those that likely can not repay them, allow one segment of Wall Street to buy these loans and package them up only to then slice them into investments, and for another portion of Wall Street to then sell 'insurance' on a percentage of these loans and have the brokers say to the investor that the customer's investment was covered or insured. Lawmakers should have seen and prevented that. They didn't b/c they serve at the pleasure of Wall Street. Get it straight, politicians are bought and paid for by the powerful. The President has become merely the chief spokesperson for the highest bidder.

Focus your anger on Washington - not AIG not Wall Street