PDA

View Full Version : Request

Jester
12-22-06, 11:17
I know you guys don't know me from squat, but I'm from Mp-Pistol.com, the owner actually.

I Built an M4 clone with a RRA 16" CAR upper, and have a VTAC hand guard coming in next week.

I was wondering if anyone would be willing to let me borrow thier action block and barrel wrench to do the swap if I pay shipping in both directions, and toss in some coin for the troubles if needed.

I didn't really want to buy one just for the fact that I don't see myself using one very often.

Thanks for listening guys.

John

MudBug
12-22-06, 12:16
I'm sure someone will be willing to do this for you, but buying them is still the best option. After paying shipping both ways you will be part of the way to just owning them.

LOKNLOD
12-22-06, 12:41
Where are you located? Maybe someone is local to you and you won't have to pay all the shipping costs. I agree with Mudbug if you're going to be paying shipping to and fro you might as well end up keeping something useful...

Jester
12-22-06, 12:56
Shipping something like that back and forth would be 10$ pretty much 4.05 postal one way.

I'm in western Pa, BTW.

Thanks for the replys!

M4arc
12-22-06, 13:56
Damn, a week earlier and I would have sent my stuff home with my Dad and you could of picked it up from him on your way to work!

If you can't find any before the first of the year let me know and I'll send you mine. I need it over the holiday break however.

Jester
12-22-06, 16:37
I woln't have the parts till after the first of the year.

When you coming home again? We need to shoot!

Nathan_Bell
12-22-06, 18:26
Shipping something like that back and forth would be 10$ pretty much 4.05 postal one way.

I'm in western Pa, BTW.

Thanks for the replys!

Where in western PA? I live just across the OH/PA border,where RT 51 crosses into OHio to become rt 14 is about 7 or so miles from my house.

Jester
12-22-06, 21:41
bout 20 min from youngstown

Robb Jensen
12-22-06, 22:16

Brother Jester I use DPMS receiver blocks (they use the take down pin holes) I have spares and can lend you one or you can send what you have to me to assemble. Let me know, I'll help either way, no charge. :D

M4arc
12-22-06, 22:20
I woln't have the parts till after the first of the year.

When you coming home again? We need to shoot!

My Dad was just down here and the MIL is here now I probably won't come up until March, after my son's hockey season is over.

You're only about an hour or so away from Grant (C4iGrant) so it might be worth the drive to visit him, his shop, and have him do the work. Or GotM4 can send you his spares...he's good to go as well.

Nathan_Bell
12-22-06, 22:31

IM inbound