PDA

View Full Version : 35 training camps in the US. WTF?

WillBrink
03-22-09, 08:58
I hope this is not a dup. On Military.com:

http://shock.military.com/Shock/videos.do?displayContent=185279&page=1

Terry
03-22-09, 09:27
Not only are we at war, but our enemies are training on our own soil?
I can see this as rational for those who wish to ban firearms as well.

Mr.Goodtimes
03-22-09, 09:58
this is for real, it was on hanity a couple weeks ago. scary aint it?

FromMyColdDeadHand
03-22-09, 11:29
It is interesting that when you see this training video, they are the opposite of the training that you see in the M4C training area. Kind of common sense, but something to point out if someone asks what the difference between what we do and that they do is.

I've never seen anyone break down these training videos and offer counter tactics, at least not specifically? Anyone have a link to the whole video?

I'm surprised that the training camp that is in Colorado is so far away from Boulder.

Heavy Metal
03-22-09, 12:35
Counter-tactics?

I see no tactics at all. I see some piss-poor firearms handling rife with rookie mistakes.

Gutshot John
03-22-09, 12:39
Counter-tactics?

I see no tactics at all. I see some piss-poor firearms handling rife with rookie mistakes.

That's about the only consolation I can take from this.

I'm glad to see that our community gets labelled as crypto-fascists, while Islamic fundamentalists can overtly train in terror tactics with nary a peep from either the government nor the media for the sake of political correctness.

warpigM-4
03-22-09, 13:06
I think the FBI and ATF would be involved in watching these guys like they did with the militia movement during the 80's .well i hope so.:(

Honu
03-22-09, 13:54
well if they were honest US citizens trying to defend the constitution and had Ron Paul stickers they would be all over them !!!

makes me sick and I also cant believe they are out there and not shut down !!!

MisterWilson
03-22-09, 14:04
JDAM.

JDAMJDAMJDAMJDAMJDAMJDAMJDAM x 35

bpd315
03-22-09, 15:00
+1 for JDAM

murphy j
03-22-09, 16:27

Very scary, especially as one of those camps is in the southern part of my state. I wonder if political correctness is the reason we haven't heard about this other than on Hannity? OR, because it was Christianaction.org who found them out.

murphy j
03-22-09, 16:31

Very scary, especially as one of those camps is in the southern part of my state. I wonder if political correctness is the reason we haven't heard about this other than on Hannity? OR, because it was Christianaction.org who found them out. Because, you know those Christians are seeing crazy jihadists everywhere:rolleyes:.

HwyKnight
03-22-09, 16:32
I watched the video. Didn't like what I saw. However, the only dif between them and the militia movement is that they are muslim. Unless they are making a specific threat, or are in violation of some law there is nothing law enforcement can do. Are they in the country legally? If not wouldn't that eliminate any 2A rights? If gov intervened unjustly, what would stop them from doing the same to the rest of us?

I hate it when the bad guys use our liberties against us.

Mr.Goodtimes
03-22-09, 16:32
Very scary, especially as one of those camps is in the southern part of my state. I wonder if political correctness is the reason we haven't heard about this other than on Hannity? OR, because it was Christianaction.org who found them out.

quite possibly all of the above. i have to agree with every one else here, im not only shocked that these guys exist and that we didnt hear of this sooner, but im also shocked that we havent herd anything since, and that they havent been shut down, nor does there appear to be any plan to shut them down.