PDA

View Full Version : Check this sling out!

pgpd3147
03-23-09, 00:02
I was just youtubing and I found this video. Let me know what you think!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZHY1w24LHLI

Iraq Ninja
03-23-09, 00:29
I didn't see anything very innovative or new. The Magpul stuff still gets my vote.

Oh, and they love to throw those weapons around don't they...LOL. Not exactly my idea of good technique. Maybe they were doing it just for the video.

steve-oh
03-23-09, 04:03
It may be an awesome product, but I'm still laughing at the no hands over the shoulder weapon toss.

rob_s
03-23-09, 05:59
Did that guy really just throw his carbine over his head, and then booty-bump it to get it to fly back over the top of his head back into his hands?

Odd video. Almost no pictures of the actual sling itself, no demonstration as to what sets this sling apart of makes it better than the competition...

Dave L.
03-23-09, 06:04
What do I think?...I think the guy that threw the weapon over his shoulder and then flipped it back over is a Jackass.

...That was probably one of the dumbest things I have ever witnessed.

Sam
03-23-09, 06:32
Did that guy really just throw his carbine over his head, and then booty-bump it to get it to fly back over the top of his head back into his hands?

That flipping the gun back and forth required lots of skills :D
I can't wait for him to do that in close quarters and the rifle hit something overhead and come back down and knock him out cold.

SwatDawg15
03-23-09, 06:51

Odd video. Almost no pictures of the actual sling itself, no demonstration as to what sets this sling apart of makes it better than the competition...

He could not have done that if he had an H2 Buffer :rolleyes::eek:

pgpd3147
03-23-09, 09:12
That flipping the gun back and forth required lots of skills :D
I can't wait for him to do that in close quarters and the rifle hit something overhead and come back down and knock him out cold.

That's exactly what I thought. I would be pissed if one of my guys did that in my stack.

big 54r
03-24-09, 21:20
that video was horrible and ridiculous!

know self respecting leo/operator/military person would/should be caught attempting such theatrics...uuhhh wait I think I saw the guy's on RENO 911 do those sling drills.:D

JSantoro
03-24-09, 22:42
$5 gets you $10 those guys were AF. They've got some absolutely nutty home-grown ideas about weapons handling

Abraxas
03-24-09, 22:53
I liked the music. Maybe they could hoola their weapons down to the ground then back up to their hands, so the video could last longer and they could play at least one of the songs all of the way through.;)

RWK
03-25-09, 09:13

I'm not the only person who did a double-take on that one, then... :eek:

That flipping the gun back and forth required lots of skills

Skillz, with a Z.

$5 gets you $10 those guys were AF. They've got some absolutely nutty home-grown ideas about weapons handling

Someone lets them handle weapons??? :confused:

Maybe they could hoola their weapons down to the ground then back up to their hands

Interesting visual... :D

pgpd3147
03-25-09, 12:50
They only thing I saw in that video that made any tactical sense was the part where he pushed his weapon to the side for a transition fire.