PDA

View Full Version : Noveske's Awsome Customer Service!!

CAPT KIRK
03-25-09, 23:30
Last summer I purchased a new Noveske N4 Light Lo-Pro rifle (thank God before the rush). It has been the finest AR-15 type platform I have ever owned. I have noticed a minor issue develope, with the bolt not always making it all the way back to lock open after the last round.

I called Noveske and talked to Joel. I am an LEO, and after explaining to him my concern over down time he assured them he would get it taken care of A.S.A.P.

They e-mailed me a UPS label within 30 minutes last Thursday. I had it off to them Friday morning. It got to them sometime today (Wednesday). To my utter joy I found I now have an e-mailed UPS tracking number where Joel got it back out the door at around 7:30 PM tonight, with it due back here in TWO days (Friday).

I have yet to find out what the remedy was, but am confident that with the above evidence of their commitment to customer service it will have been well taken care of.

This just adds more validity to the old adage "You get what you pay for".

NOVESKE ROCKS!!!

Thanx much Joel,

evilmonkey
03-25-09, 23:40
There is nothing better then a good product and good customer service to back it up;)

shad951
03-26-09, 07:08
+1 Noveske has awesome customer service!!

USMC03
03-26-09, 07:28
I have had outstanding experiences with Noveske's customer service as well....Good to hear that they got you taken care of!

S/F,
Jeff

rob_s
03-26-09, 10:36
Another happy camper here too. I had an issue with a stripped lower I bought from a third party, and Sheri at Noveske still took good care of me.

G34Shooter
03-26-09, 10:57
The rail on my Lo-Pro upper was slightly off so I called them and they tell me to send it in. The day they get it at ~11:00 am I have an email from UPS that it's on its way back at 14:25 :D That is excellent customer service IMO! The rail was re-torqued and was GTG

Iraq Ninja
03-26-09, 13:31
+1

I had a Gen 1 flaming pig break (the cone blew out and went down range), and John sent a free Gen 2 replacement. It has been fine ever since.