PDA

View Full Version : Lucky 642

jcase64
03-26-09, 10:09
I thought that I missed the boat on the no lock 442/642's last year, but heard that cabelas was stocking them. So I last night i left right after work to pickup one of the 642's at the buda cabelas. I'm on the road for 15 minutes when my wife calls me, golf ball to tennis ball size hail was hitting the house. Neighbors car windows broken out, skylights shattered etc etc. The way I look at it, the 642 was free, as it was less than the deductible for my truck that is always parked in the driveway.

ST911
03-26-09, 11:37
I thought that I missed the boat on the no lock 442/642's last year, but heard that cabelas was stocking them. So I last night i left right after work to pickup one of the 642's at the buda cabelas. I'm on the road for 15 minutes when my wife calls me, golf ball to tennis ball size hail was hitting the house. Neighbors car windows broken out, skylights shattered etc etc. The way I look at it, the 642 was free, as it was less than the deductible for my truck that is always parked in the driveway.

Cabelas has had no-lock 442s.