PDA

View Full Version : anybody get their new lmt complete lately?

leopard hound
03-26-09, 15:53
i ordered my CQB-MRP mid november. they said 12 weeks. that came and went. I'm tying to be patient:p

faithmyeyes
03-26-09, 16:34
Ordered mid-January after being told 16-24wk lead time, just received "estimated ship date" of 5/27. Hope we both have our rifles by then.

Sidney
03-26-09, 16:47
I ordered an upper mrp on December 8th and was told 16 weeks and then later given the date of March 23, called on Monday and the date had gotten pushed back to April 15th. So I guess they got behind but I am waiting patiently.

madisonsfinest
03-26-09, 22:04
Ordered mine in Feb, and had it a week later. Love it!

POF.Ops
03-27-09, 00:18
I walked in the store and bought a CQB MRP Defender and took it home the same day. It is totally reliable and very accurate.

RogerinTPA
03-27-09, 08:56
Ordered mine in Feb, and had it a week later. Love it!

I had the same experience. Got the email from Rainier Arms on a Sat night, ordered the rifle MRP 16 inch middy upper that night, got it the following Thursday. Anyone that wants a LMT, will be best served at getting the lower and upper separately. Get on their email list as well as others, for the lower and BCG if you don't have one. Slap the lower and upper together, add your BCG, and you have a fully operational rifle.