PDA

View Full Version : Picked up and shot the beretta today

Mr.Goodtimes
03-27-09, 14:42
and it shot great! at thirty yards, if i did my part, the gun would shoot a 4in group offhand. not sure what it will do supported. that was also with remington UMC 115gr ammo, so im hopin it will do even better with some good ammo!

put 150 rounds down the tube, fwiw had no teething problems thus far, gun functioned flawlessly and im extremely happy with it. it has very little recoil, and falls right back on target very quickly after every shot!

http://i44.tinypic.com/15of5a1.jpg

Marcus L.
03-27-09, 14:50
Glad you're happy with your pistol. The Beretta is one of the great 9mm pistols. Just be sure to use Beretta factory magazines, or Italian made Mec-Gar magazines and it will serve you well for a looonnng time to come.

Mr.Goodtimes
03-27-09, 15:00
Thanks Marcus! i accidently purchased some airtronics .mil mags, i was looking gonns get the MDS ones that are made for beretta but accidently ordered the wrong ones (was WAY SLEEPY), the springs feel way weaker then the ones on my beretta factory mags, however, mabey they will work alright for classes and range fun.

glad to hear a made a good choice with the beretta though! after takin it to the range, i def feel comfortable keeping this thing by the bed at night!

TheGhostRider
03-27-09, 18:13
Congratulations! Good score:)
I have to say the my 92/M9 is one of my favorite pistols.
Check out MecGar mags. I have them in 15 and 20 round configurations and they work great.

lostwake
03-27-09, 18:19
thats a 92 correct. i love shooting my friends barretta. very accurate. i tried to trade my xd for his. but he is attached to it

Cagemonkey
03-27-09, 20:22
Looks like you got one of the nice Italian ones. I have one just like it and love it. I wish they didn't remark them with US import markings. I just ordered a set of Simonich Gunner grips for mine tonight.

Mr.Goodtimes
03-27-09, 21:02
yea its an Italian one :D i didnt realise when i was buying it that the Italian ones are a little pricier and a little nicer then the ones made in the US, ive read the finish is supposed to be nicer. And yea it is too bad they had to put the import marks on it, but oh well.