deltons with eo tech and utg crap all over it for 2200
sig p6s for 695
new sig 220 carrys, 229s and 239s all sub 700
lmt lower with piece of crap upper for 1795
arsenal aks for 799
wasrs for 699 and 799
just about every rifle mag was $20 plus

picked up a Sig p6 locally today for $350 with a free box of hydrashocks:D
picked up some federal hsts and extra springs, detents, retaining pin, gas tube etc from the show.

mmike87
03-29-09, 09:28
I went ot one yesterday. Hadn't been to one for a while.

It was PACKED. Prices for pretty much everything was high, but I picked up a MIAD grip for a "regular" price. I also had the chance to fondle some MSAR rifles, which were pretty cool.

The biggest thing I noticed was the dominance of cheap Chinese knockoffs. It seemed like every other tabel was full of no-name Chicom crap, if you were lucky you saw the "name brand" UTG stuff.

Gun shows always had some of this crap, but it really seemed like MOST of the accessories were knock offs. I didn't see a real ACOG in the entire place.

Theory: There are so many new gun owners that don't know any better and they are being "taken advantage" of.

ICANHITHIMMAN
03-29-09, 11:52
The show I went to was not packed at all and there were 600 tables and man it was over priced I didnt buy a thing.

sandman99and9
03-29-09, 12:05
I went last weekend to the orlando show and it was packed !! Fools spending money all over the place. I saw tons of knockoff reflex/red dot sights all over. One table had a colt ar in 9mm for $2500 Ammo prices were high at every table. I bought nothing there and I usually come home with something from every show. I did a lot of head shaking looking at prices and listening to all the bullshit being slung around. A cheap aimpoint ripoff is as good as the real thing because it has a lifetime warranty ???? lol

s.m.

drrufo
03-29-09, 13:29
Yesterday actually, the show was at the Orange County Fair Grounds. Stood in line for an hour just to get it the door.

Watched people run out with tons of ammo, one guy went out with a hand truck with 8 cases of .223. The prices were out of sight and the lines were 4 deep at the places that sold ammo.

One guy had Colt uppers without bot carriers for 950.00, way too much money, I bought his last EMod kit in black for 200.00, not a bad price considering.

I wonder how long it will be before the new sheriff will try to shut down this show like LA County shut down the Great Western at the fair grounds in Pomona.

Caeser25
03-29-09, 14:55
and while I was filling out paperwork for the transfer some jackass called the shop and asked if they sold the "kit" that would make his sks full auto:rolleyes: I was in the ghetto, though:o

Rider
03-29-09, 15:31
I guess folks have more money then time. It seems like doing a little research on the computer could land them some better (if not exactly great) prices on stuff like ammo.

CatmostFeared
03-29-09, 15:38
same here my local gun show was higher than what I could find the stuff on line.

bullseye
03-29-09, 16:33
went toa gun show in laurel,ms. today, one guy had 2 lmt marked uppers on a "coastal" lower, he said they were made by lmt and just marked "coastal"????? for $1149 each, also had a CDD M4-LE for $1195, good prices i thought. i also stumbled upon some win. ranger 127+p+ for $29 a box of 50,,has been some extremely hard to find ammo, for me,,got 6 boxes.
'

JSantoro
03-29-09, 16:50
There were two reasonably local to me this weekend, but I'd forgotten about them: Richmond and Manassas. Went to the Manassas one, should have gone to Richmond.

Absolutely tiny, and whoever sponsored it should have made signs that read "Mostly Antique Gun Show." They had some ammo, but $220 for 500rnds of factory remanufactured M193 was far too rich for my blood.

Mr.Goodtimes
03-29-09, 17:56
winchester ranger t around here is 25 bucks for 50.

Caeser25
03-29-09, 18:22
went toa gun show in laurel,ms. today, one guy had 2 lmt marked uppers on a "coastal" lower, he said they were made by lmt and just marked "coastal"????? for $1149 each, also had a CDD M4-LE for $1195, good prices i thought. i also stumbled upon some win. ranger 127+p+ for $29 a box of 50,,has been some extremely hard to find ammo, for me,,got 6 boxes.
'

somebody correct me if I am wrong but IIRC LMT does make Coastal's lowers...however who knows what lpk was in them. That was about the same price for rangers at the show I was at.

M4A1CQBR
03-31-09, 23:21
A small show I was at locally had three Colt 6920's for $2300 a piece. The seller told me he had been watching them go for that on gunbroker.com and he knew he could sell them for that too. typical.