PDA

View Full Version : New Benelli Shotgun?

Dave L.
03-29-09, 11:57
Anyone have any clue what the new "secret" shotgun is?

http://www.benelliusa.com/vinci/vinci_portal.php

Supposed to be released on the March 31st.

CLHC
03-29-09, 17:03
Anyone have any clue what the new "secret" shotgun is?

http://www.benelliusa.com/vinci/vinci_portal.php

Supposed to be released on the March 31st.
No idea, but probably expensive! :eek:

m24shooter
03-29-09, 17:45
This was what was on the Benelli board at SGW:

Okay guys here we go! A little Italian birdie just informed me this is a 12ga 26 or 28" in gun around 6lbs 7oz. Will be avaible in camo or black; and is very interesting. Has a new comfortech stock that reduces recoil approx 72% from a Benelli wood stock gun. In addition the gun is modular with three main components; Barrerl/receiver, trigger group, buttstock. Their are no tools required to assemble/dissasemble. Inertia operated but no spring components whatsoever in the stock! Because of the new stock recoil design I am told the stock has less of the traditional pistol grip design and the trigger is straight pull. Hope this helps peak curiosity! Mike

thopkins22
03-30-09, 11:38
Suppose we'll find out tomorrow. It better be good, because that teaser video was wild. Kind of setting a high bar.

Dave L.
03-30-09, 11:57
Suppose we'll find out tomorrow. It better be good, because that teaser video was wild. Kind of setting a high bar.

Ya, but why make a "Teaser" that was all black ops crap if the thing in the case is a 28" barreled bird gun?

Seems a bit ghey to me.

Saginaw79
03-30-09, 23:18
Ya, but why make a "Teaser" that was all black ops crap if the thing in the case is a 28" barreled bird gun?

Seems a bit ghey to me.

+1 but I had a feeling after seeing the add it was just such a creature, I dont get it

I was expecting like a 'M5 Super Bad Ass SHotgun not a 'M5 just another bird gun' LOL

Oscar 319
03-30-09, 23:20

Seems a bit ghey to me.

The chick was kinda hot.......

woodandsteel
03-31-09, 11:12
Well, that was kind of dissapointing. :(

Although, I am not sure what I was expecting, I was kind of hoping for more.

thopkins22
03-31-09, 11:15
It's out. And given the advertising campaign, it's quite gay.

Maybe they'll release a different/defensive models of it...I just don't get it, it doesn't jive with that bad ass ad.

jchen012
03-31-09, 14:14
I agree. The rock music doesn't really go with what the Vinci is advertising...

m24shooter
03-31-09, 17:26
It has got to be one of the most unattractive shotguns ever. Even for a Benelli. Love the tractor treads.

ICANHITHIMMAN
03-31-09, 17:29
I liked the trailer and that chick is smoking hot but they said "hunting shotgun" so whats with all the cloke and dager?

Saginaw79
03-31-09, 18:23
That is one of the ugliest boom stick i have ever seen

It reminds me of the old style shotguns, w/ the high ended receiver.

CLHC
04-01-09, 00:52
Don't know about that Vinci. . .