PDA

View Full Version : Grip pod bipod

oswald
03-31-09, 07:58
I'm new to AR's and guns in general, but just purchased a grip pod for my DDM4. What opinions do other have for this front forward grip/bipod combo. I purchased the polymer milspec version instead of the LE, since the DD is a milspec weapon.

http://www.grippod.com/

Shihan
03-31-09, 14:31
My friend I would say since you already own it you need to make your own decision on it. They are either liked or hated and I have never heard of anyone loving it as it dosent do anything really well.

ICANHITHIMMAN
03-31-09, 17:23
I love mine its great I like how it attaches so fast I can just pop it off and and put it in a pouch on my kit if I dont need it.

N4LtRecce
03-31-09, 18:23
A friend of mine gave me one, and I've been using it ever since. It's a little long, but that's about my only gripe with it. The bi-pod feature is pretty handy, but as stated above, it's sort of a jack of all trades but master of none.

chadbag
03-31-09, 18:25
There were several present at the Pat Rogers class I was at. For me personally it is a little long but many people really like them.

CAA used to make a knock off (I have several in stock) but I think had to drop it due to legal pressure

Chad