PDA

View Full Version : Kurts Kustom Firearms

M4A1CQBR
03-31-09, 21:47
I'm having my 16 inch M4 barrel chopped down to 10.3 inches after I get my SBR paperwork back. I was thinking about having Kurts Kustom Fireams do the work. He used to be real big on AR15.com. Anbody ever use his services?

hossb7
04-01-09, 01:27
friend of mine has had some work done and swears by it. if i ever need a FH pinned or barrel cut down i'm sending them to Kurt.

hes good to go

jtb0311
04-01-09, 05:36
I had him pin a FH on a short barrel to make it non SBR. It was good to go, and I wouldn't hesitate to give him my business again.

CaptainDooley
04-01-09, 07:24
What's he charge for cutting down and threading the barrel?

ST911
04-01-09, 09:18
Kurt's done work on some of my projects, including shortening several barrels. He's done other work for colleagues. Quality of the work was GTG, and the pricing was also good. As he will tell you himself, comms and turnaround is slow, though, as he's a one man shop.

What's he charge for cutting down and threading the barrel?

Invoices are long gone, but last I knew it was ~$60.

adh
04-01-09, 09:53
For what you are looking to have done. I'd also consider ADCO. They are top notch and will have a good turn around on something like this. Not to say that KKF is not good, but you'd likely get a much faster turn around from ADCO with comparable pricing. I have had work done by both KKF and ADCO and have been pleased with both. Now, anything that I need done AR related goes to ADCO.