PDA

View Full Version : 7th Circuit Court rules in favor of TSGCOM

chadbag
04-01-09, 01:14
Got this in my inbox

Hooray!

;)

(and here is where it links you to: http://www.topglock.com/Content.aspx?ckey=fullauto&NID=364
)
--

NFA laws have been repealed through a long standing court battle in the 7th US Circuit Court. The president of TGSCOM had sued the federal government on the grounds that the NFA law violated the Second Amendment of the Constitution. After heated and lengthy oral arguments, TGSCOM is now able to sell fully automatic weapons to the general public without tax stamps and the additional background check. The one stipulation to the agreement is that fully automatic rifles will be treated like handguns in that they will require a purchaser of 21 and older, the firearm must be transferred in the state of their residence (same as handguns) and that the buyer must submit to all regulations in the state of their residence.

What this means for you
We will now be adding a limited number of fully automatic firearms to our inventory. They will be sold on a first come first served basis. The benefit is that not only can you own them, but they do not have the $20,000 price tag they normally do.

California residents
Since this ruling is so new, there are no restrictions for California residents. Bet on the fact that they will be up to speed very quickly with reducing your Constitutional rights so take full advantage while you can!

Eric R. Thompson
President

TGSCOM Inc.

ZDL
04-01-09, 01:19
First pass.............. April Fools?

Fireguy275
04-01-09, 01:21
Haha, You're 45 minutes early on the West Coast ;)

chadbag
04-01-09, 01:23
Haha, You're 45 minutes early on the West Coast ;)

yeah here in the mountain west it was early too when I first got it but I waited until my midnight to post it...

PRGGodfather
04-01-09, 01:26
Yeah, you got me! It's still March 31 here!

ZDL
04-01-09, 01:29
Is this for real?

Yes. I just got shipping confirmation numbers. Get it now brother. Only 5 left at that price!!!

Jerm
04-01-09, 01:30
I thought it was too good to be true...

The prices confirmed it for me.:D

evilblackgun
04-01-09, 01:54
What a bunch of assclowns. I wish I could get through and order all 5 saws with my credit card so I could take there ass back to the 7th and demand the 5 saws or settle for there fair market value.:D

Shihan
04-01-09, 04:22
HJSFhuiwdfhsdjfnsdkfdjkgfv I just ordered 2 of the Colts and 2 MP5's.

Bastards!

Gentoo
04-01-09, 05:32
The prices alone are enough of a joke lol. :D

Mr.Goodtimes
04-01-09, 07:40
wow, massive let down. i got super stoked there for a second, till i realised its april first. damnit! :(

FromMyColdDeadHand
04-01-09, 08:15
http://tgscom.com/images/SharedImages/errormessage.png

Was wondering what happened when you tried to buy one. Great gag. Hope the antis have more of a sense of humor than we do.

photosniper
04-01-09, 09:34
Did anyone try calling to order?

stanlyonjr
04-01-09, 11:27
Well if they were legal, then all the shit coming out of Hillary Clinton's mouth about Americans selling full auto weapons to the Mexican drug cartel's would be the truth. Now we don't want to make Hillary a lier do we????

Gutshot John
04-01-09, 12:37
April Fools. :D

Clever marketing but sadly no mention on Findlaw nor 7th Circuit Website.

Someday...

torquemada055
04-01-09, 12:41
You know I think it's a sin to crush a man's hopes and dreams in such a cruel and unusual manner.........
I am thoroughly bummed....can I get a cigarette to go with this whine?
Oh wait, they went up $0.70 a pack today here in Caliban....

This day sucks!