PDA

View Full Version : A flash game for time killing.

yakrat101
04-02-09, 14:23
Pretty fun little game where you can beat up on others. It's mostly random but kind of addicting also.

Link (http://gwaltney87.mybrute.com)

yakrat101
04-03-09, 14:27
No love for this?

larry0071
04-03-09, 14:46
Im on. I did my 5 battles for yesterday, and I am about to go do my new allotment for today. I do not see how to control the weapon. It seems to fight no matter if I hit any keys... or I set back and just drool at the screen...? Am I missing something? Is there a way to control the charactor?

BTW : My name is Stag1L

larry0071
04-03-09, 15:06
I only got 3 new fights for today. I do not see a way to get more than 3... I need more like 30 per day so I have something to do during my lunch 2 hours! Then there is the first 2 hours of the day... you know.... coffee and fix'in and get'in ready to start to prepare to begin planning the work for the day. Do not forget the last 2 hours of the day... the time spent getting ready to really wake up and go home and get stuff done. That is 6 of my 8 hour day that needs killed!

yakrat101
04-03-09, 16:25
Yeah you get 6 the first time out and then 3 a day. The key is to have multiple brutes to occupy your time.

I do wish they would change it up a little bit and give you more fights.

You don't have any control after you choose your opponent, it's completely autonomous.