PDA

View Full Version : Glock 22 with stipple job from RayT

seang
04-02-09, 19:43
Just thought I would let all of you know I got my Glock 22 back from RayT (a member here) who does grip stipple work and sight installation. Today is the first time I got a chance to shoot it as I had to get a front sight to go with the warren rear sight.

I was very impressed with his work and like the glock much better with the stipple work. I also had the the side of the frame where my support hand thumb sits stippled.

Turn around time was one week and at a very reasonable cost.

I'm not sure on how I like the warren rear after trying it out. I noticed my accuracy at distances wasn't the same as with standard 3 dot. I will have to put some more time into it. Of course close quarters shooting they were quicker and easier to pick up.

Pictures of my gun can be seen on the glock picture thread posted by Ray.

woodandsteel
04-03-09, 11:06
https://www.m4carbine.net/showthread.php?t=495&page=21

Very impressive! He seems to do nice work. I really like what he did with the Glock at the top of the page. But, that's because I don't care for the finger grooves on the Gen III Glocks.

I always wanted to try different sights on my Glocks. But, we have always used the Trijicons or Mepros, with the three dots, on all our duty Glocks. So I was afraid that switching to a different sight on my personal guns would cause me to have problems with accuracy.