PDA

View Full Version : Bored?

Timberwolf
04-04-09, 10:22
Try this game if you haven't already:

http://timberw0lf.mybrute.com

It free, fun, and a good way to waste time at work...

Timberwolf
04-05-09, 12:50
Some guy over at arfcom is killing me in pupils...he's up to 1800.:eek:

Safetyhit
04-05-09, 18:35
Perhaps you can brief some of us as to what exactly this is and what is required to participate. Most don't like signing up for something they know nothing about and can't analyze before hand.

scratchy
04-05-09, 19:37
Some guy over at arfcom is killing me in pupils...he's up to 1800.:eek:

Does he live in his mom's basement? That may explain it.

Timberwolf
04-05-09, 21:12
Perhaps you can brief some of us as to what exactly this is and what is required to participate. Most don't like signing up for something they know nothing about and can't analyze before hand.

Yeah, sure. It's no big deal. You just create a brute, and you can square off against other fighters. No email or personal info needed, and you don't have to download anything. Just a fun time-passer I thought you guys might like.

Timberwolf
04-05-09, 21:12
Does he live in his mom's basement? That may explain it.

Probably...:)

Timberwolf
04-06-09, 14:26
deleted

Timberwolf
04-06-09, 14:27
changed my mind...

Timberwolf
04-08-09, 06:59
Still available

Safetyhit
04-08-09, 07:15
Still available

Not trying to give you a hard time here, but it seems odd that 7 of your 9 overall posts on this entire website request we play this game with your screen name in the title.

We participate in games here, in fact there was a great artillery one on the Discovery channel site going for a while. But, yours seems a bit more involved and requires registration. This is likely a deterrent.

Maybe let us get to know you a bit first. Own any firearms? Not mandatory, but maybe it would allow us to understand where you are coming from better.

Timberwolf
04-08-09, 12:25
It's no problem, safetyhit. I usually just read threads here, not post. This game was something I thought people might like, and the more people that play, the better it is, so I linked to it. I did post a new member intro in another thread, since I didn't see anywhere else to do so. I do own a few firearms--a CMMG M4LE, an LWRC M6A2, Springfield XD-9, Mossberg 930 SPX and 500A; Romanian SAR 2, Mosin Nagant (who doesn't these days). I have an order in for another M6A2 (my favorite by far) and a Sig 220.

BTW, no registration is required for the flash game--just make up a name and play.

Mike