PDA

View Full Version : Navy takes over Monster

Spade
04-04-09, 18:59
Lost my job last week so I have been spending quite a bit of time on the internet looking for jobs. Not sure if anyone else has noticed this but it appears the Navy has landed on Monster.com. They have jobs on there for security, engineering, ministry, & even dental.

Gutshot John
04-04-09, 19:00
Lost my job last week so I have been spending quite a bit of time on the internet looking for jobs. Not sure if anyone else has noticed this but it appears the Navy has landed on Monster.com. The have jobs on there for security, engineering, ministry, & even dental.

Are you sure they're not using "monster" as a recruiting tool? ;)

I bet you get three squares and a bunk. :p

Spade
04-04-09, 19:06
Are you sure they're not using "monster" as a recruiting tool? ;)

I bet you get three squares and a bunk. :p

I have no doubt that is what they are doing. I am wondering when the others will start doing it as well.

Yeah I wouldn't mind enlisting. Might even get a cushy job this time, although all my Marine buddies would never let me live it down. Nope I can't enlist any way. Medical discharge for having scoliosis.

K.L. Davis
04-04-09, 19:13
There has been a connection with Monster and the Military for a while...Military.Com is promoting Military Advantage, which is Monster Company.

Check out www.military.com/Careers/Home

Aray
04-04-09, 22:49
I've also noticed this, try to look for a job in nuclear power and the Navy is everywhere.

rat31465
04-04-09, 23:44
It seems that the Navy has also landed squarely atop the Career Builder and Great Hires Websites as well.

Gutshot John
04-05-09, 00:13
I've also noticed this, try to look for a job in nuclear power and the Navy is everywhere.

Actually I seem to recall from somewhere that the US Navy operates more nuclear reactors than the whole rest of the world combined.

ICANHITHIMMAN
04-05-09, 09:39
The ARMY uses craiglist

Spade
04-05-09, 19:04
So I guess the Air Force is probably making personal phone calls & the Marines are using smoke signals

Littlelebowski
04-05-09, 19:42
So I guess the Air Force is probably making personal phone calls & the Marines are using smoke signals

While the Marine Corps is fighting battles and the Air Force is staying in hotel rooms.