PDA

View Full Version : Hello - New Member Here

LMarshall73
04-08-09, 20:49
Hi all! I've been creeping around here for about a week, saw some names I recognized, and decided this would be a good site to join. A little about myself. I started my experience with "evil" guns back in 1994, when I purchased a Chinese SKS. Shortly after, I bought a Mak90. Eventually had to sell both due to financial problems. In '96, I picked up a Colt Sporter Lightweight and enjoyed it thoroughly. Sold it in '99, again due to financial problems. I was black-rifle-less until I picked up a Bushmaster XM-15 A4 in 2003, which ended up being sold in late 2004 to fund my divorce (I have to say it was worth it).

The past few years I've been compiling a collection of Com-Bloc weapons, which currently include a Yugo SKS, a WASR underfolder, an SBR'd AK Pistol, a sporterized M44, and, my most recent acquisition, a PSL.

So why the hell is a Com-Bloc afficianado joining an M4 forum? I'm glad you asked! I recently started kicking around the idea of building an AR pistol or 2 (this has evolved into SBR'ing one of the receivers, but I'll save that for the appropriate forum). I browsed several other platform-specific forums and found some good info, but any time I Googled a specific topic pertaining to my intended builds, I found the best info here.

So anyway, I'll be around, reading and learning as I go, and I'll chime in if I think I have anything valuable to add to any threads. Thanks!

RogerinTPA
04-08-09, 21:08
Welcome to M4C!

pittbull
04-08-09, 21:23
Welcome aboard!

Fenix1442
04-08-09, 22:19
Welcome to the forum. I'm a newb as well to this site and I agree with you LM about the info/pics.