PDA

View Full Version : A Pgh Police officer asks for your help.

IROCZ
04-09-09, 06:43
Yeah it's me again. Can you check out this petition, self explanatory from the second most liberal county in PA. Thanks Brothers.

http://www.petitiononline.com/cmurder/

mmike87
04-09-09, 08:08
I was going to sign but it states you must be a resident of PA to be eligible.

The_War_Wagon
04-09-09, 08:13
I'LL sign it - Poplawski is a killer AND a schmuck - a bad combination in life... :mad:

Rider79
04-09-09, 08:20
My mom still lives in PA, I just put her name and email address on there.

Gutshot John
04-09-09, 10:39
Signed. Though I'd much rather see him raped and shanked in prison.

Sorry if that's graphic and/or inappropriate but he needs to die and I'd prefer the tax payers not support him for 15 years until that happens.

1SFG
04-09-09, 13:19
I don't get it - why do we need a petition for this? Is there some overt indication that he won't be charged as such? Initial charges don't tell the full story in most cases - additional charges or tweaking to the initial charges will often follow. Even more curious is the use of an online petition.

IROCZ
04-09-09, 16:35
This is allegheny co. In 1995, The last Pgh. Officer, Sgt "Rip" Taylor was shot in the back of the head, four times, in front of his wife and daughter. In allegheny criminal court he was found guilty of manslaughter and senteneced to 5 to 7 years. Look it up. I believe he's out on parole at this time. I didn't post this to drag out the dirty laundry, just hoped for a couple of sigs of support. Thanks Brothers.

photosniper
04-10-09, 18:49
signed and will be forwarded along to all my friends. Would love to see this shitbag publicly executed.