PDA

View Full Version : UBR in stock at Bravo!!

SecretAgentMan
04-09-09, 09:35
I got my UBR!! I got my UBR!!

http://www.bravocompanyusa.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=Magpul+UBR+Stock+BLACK

SWATcop556
04-09-09, 09:50
Too rich for my blood right now but if I had the cash burning a hole in my pocket I would be all over it.

restfortheweary
04-09-09, 09:58
I guess it was just the chase, that made me want one. Have it in my cart and can't pull the trigger. Guess I'm sticking with my EMOD'S

SecretAgentMan
04-09-09, 09:59
I've been waiting for five months now. I have two builds in progress, and I want a UBR for both of them. I'll have to be content with just one for now, since Bravo (understandably) has a one-per-customer policy.

Gentoo
04-09-09, 10:26
ROFL. Figures that I am out the computer ready to buy the one thing I'm not really looking for since I'm holding out for an ACS (hoping for a release this year)

.45fmjoe
04-09-09, 11:15
ROFL. Figures that I am out the computer ready to buy the one thing I'm not really looking for since I'm holding out for an ACS (hoping for a release this year)

The ACS is coming out this month, mine has been pre-ordered since February. :p

kjd2121
04-09-09, 12:53
The ACS is coming out this month, mine has been pre-ordered since February. :p

Good Luck with that. They said the MBUS were coming to dealers last month - NOT.

Palmguy
04-09-09, 13:07
Man, I need to stay off of the forums...

SWATcop556
04-09-09, 15:00
And just like that...........................they are gone. :cool:

chadbag
04-09-09, 16:29
Interesting. I got 4 in today (NO ONE CALL -- I AM FOLLOWING UP WITH PEOPLE WHO MISSED OUT ON MY LAST ONES A MONTH AGO)... Must have done another run of them...

I wonder how many more I have on order at Magpul ;-) I tack on a bunch every time I order from them...

jakjakman
04-09-09, 16:38
Still waiting for FDE.... The precious...

yallknowho
04-09-09, 18:48
I guess it was just the chase, that made me want one. Have it in my cart and can't pull the trigger. Guess I'm sticking with my EMOD'S

same here... don't really have a use for it at this point and don't feel like spending the cash.

cougar_guy04
04-09-09, 19:04
After handling one at SHOT, the ACS is one I'm waiting for too . . . but I figure I'll get tired of waiting and order a CTR for my franken-gun before the ACS

But I did order one for my SDM-R/SPR/SAM-R-esque build. Was on the fence, but figured "Why not".

.45fmjoe
04-10-09, 14:49
Good Luck with that. They said the MBUS were coming to dealers last month - NOT.

Pre-orders of the MBUS were filled last month. My ACS and one for my best friend are pre-ordered directly from Magpul. ;)

jakjakman
04-10-09, 15:25
I used to be sweet on the ACS until I learned it weighs even more than the UBR! :eek:

chadbag
04-10-09, 15:37
Pre-orders of the MBUS were filled last month. My ACS and one for my best friend are pre-ordered directly from Magpul. ;)

NO dealer pre-orders were filled last month. It is possible a small test production run was done and sent out to direct consumer pre-orders but that does not mean that Magpul is shipping MBUS or that all people who pre-ordered got them. I have no real inside info, just some comments on some other Magpul products told me by someone there and applying the same pattern to this.

SecretAgentMan
04-10-09, 16:12
I used to be sweet on the ACS until I learned it weighs even more than the UBR! :eek:

Are you sure about that? I'm pretty certain I read that the ACS weighs 0.75 lbs., while the UBR weights 1.25 lbs.

jakjakman
04-10-09, 17:12
Are you sure about that? I'm pretty certain I read that the ACS weighs 0.75 lbs., while the UBR weights 1.25 lbs.

Nope, not sure. Just relaying the info as I read it in the Magpul 2008 catalog (http://www.magpul.com/pdfs/2008catalog.pdf).

cougar_guy04
04-10-09, 18:03
The '09 catalog I got at SHOT lists the UBR at 1.25lb, Mil-Spec and Commercial ACS stocks list at 0.75lb.

.45fmjoe
04-11-09, 09:44
NO dealer pre-orders were filled last month. It is possible a small test production run was done and sent out to direct consumer pre-orders but that does not mean that Magpul is shipping MBUS or that all people who pre-ordered got them. I have no real inside info, just some comments on some other Magpul products told me by someone there and applying the same pattern to this.

There is a big picture thread of MBUSes on ARF. It appears everyone who pre-ordered directly got theirs. I pre-ordered my ACS directly. ;)

Razorhunter
04-11-09, 10:38
What is the weight comparison between the CTR/ACS/ and the LMT SOPMOD?
Anyone know for sure?