PDA

View Full Version : LMT gas piston in stock!

madisonsfinest
04-09-09, 17:41
Rainier Arms has at least one LMT Gas Piston Complete Rifle in stock. It is $2300 though, so it's up a little in price.

Dave L.
04-09-09, 17:44
Rainier Arms has at least one LMT Gas Piston Complete Rifle in stock. It is $2300 though, so it's up a little in price.

They can keep it. That's price gouging (unless someone can convince me otherwise).

Gentoo
04-09-09, 19:06
Sheesh.... overall, prices are coming down so I would just wait a bit.

Mung
04-09-09, 19:46
Looks like it's gone. Funny how is says list price $1995, your price $2,295. Nice.

madisonsfinest
04-09-09, 20:50
I know! First time I have seen that at Rainier Arms. I bought my LMT MRP there a couple months ago at msrp. If you want it enough though it could be worth it, plus no wait. It's ready to ship upon payment.

Cohibra45
04-10-09, 10:30
Honestly, that's only 15% above MSRP. That is not what I would call price gouging. If someone doesn't want to wait like me (around 8 months for mine), the price of an extra $300 doesn't seem to be that bad. Remember, it's uncertain when their next shipment will be coming in!!! If you want one, then go ahead.....it's there and you can have it in your hands RIGHT NOW!!!

When I think of price gouging, I think of 100% mark up or more. For a 'Bricks and Mortar' establishment, that has bills just like you and me, a slight mark up is hardly cause for screaming and gnashing of teeth. It's there business and if you don't like it, don't buy!!!

I purchased 10 P-mags from them around 8 months ago, before the big surge and I got a discount. I am waiting patiently for the supply to catch up with the demand so I can order 10 more. It will and they will offer a discount again. It will just take time.