PDA

View Full Version : Riser Help Needed

SiGfever
04-11-09, 08:12
I have a S&W M&P15X with the Troy flip up rear Battle Sight and use Weaver #49049 Quad Lock 1" Extra High mounting rings and they are just a tiny bit too short for my 3x9 Kowa scope to clear the Troy BUIS when folded down. I am looking to find a "Riser" that is 4.5" long or shorter so that I can leave my Troy BUIS installed when using my scope.

Anyone have and recommendations without costing me and arm and a leg?
Thanks.

C4IGrant
04-11-09, 08:50
I have a S&W M&P15X with the Troy flip up rear Battle Sight and use Weaver #49049 Quad Lock 1" Extra High mounting rings and they are just a tiny bit too short for my 3x9 Kowa scope to clear the Troy BUIS when folded down. I am looking to find a "Riser" that is 4.5" long or shorter so that I can leave my Troy BUIS installed when using my scope.

Anyone have and recommendations without costing me and arm and a leg?
Thanks.

Can I give you a suggestion that will save you a TRUCK LOAD of hassle? By a mount that is geared toward AR's. LaRue Tactical, ADM, GG&G, Armalite, etc all make scope that are cantilevered forward and will work with your setup.

C4

http://www.gandrtactical.com/images/archive/Grant's%20weapons/16%20Noveske%20with%20S&B.JPG