PDA

View Full Version : West Point CWT 2 Gun Match

R1pper
04-15-09, 18:08
OK so who is going and on what day? I will be there Sunday.

-DM-

Stretz Tactical Inc
04-18-09, 06:33
Myself, two of my brothers and one of my friends will be there on Saturday. It's my second time in the match and one of the few nearby me. I'm actually heading to my friends property in a little bit to practice.

sjc3081
04-18-09, 07:45
I live thirty minutes from West Point. I heard that this weekends events were canceled. This was only secondhand info, so please confirm.

Stretz Tactical Inc
04-18-09, 08:22
It's next weekend and hasn't been cancelled as far as I know.

N.Y.45 ACP
04-18-09, 09:55
As far as I know its still on for next weekend...the 25th and 26th.

I will be shooting with a few guys Sunday morning who are scheduled to shoot on Saturday the 25th. If I hear its cancelled I will post any info I get.

N.Y.45 ACP
04-18-09, 10:01
scj3081 , I see you are from Dutchess. I'm near Poughkeepsie.

If you go to Collector Rifle on rt 82 in Hopewell ask for John. He is scheduled to be shooting on Saturday with a squad of local guys from HV3Gun.

sjc3081
04-18-09, 16:11
I'm from Fishkill. PM me, lets go shooting.

mrwickwire
04-19-09, 19:39
I am going on Saturday, but I have a couple of questions, as this is the first time I will be shooting. I have heard that we will be moving from stage to stage in Humvees or something similar. What is the best way to carry all my gear around? How is everyone else carrying their gear?

I plan on using my IPSC setup, with 2 AR mag pouches on my belt, and throwing everything else in my range bag. Is this suitable?

Stretz Tactical Inc
04-20-09, 08:21
I am going on Saturday, but I have a couple of questions, as this is the first time I will be shooting. I have heard that we will be moving from stage to stage in Humvees or something similar. What is the best way to carry all my gear around? How is everyone else carrying their gear?

I plan on using my IPSC setup, with 2 AR mag pouches on my belt, and throwing everything else in my range bag. Is this suitable?

We were moved by I think duece and a halfs and civilian style govt vehicles last year.

I kept everything in a range bag, except my pistol. People had gun "strollers" set up, which seemed to work nicely. Bring more ammo then you think you need.