PDA

View Full Version : Trident Concepts Milwaukee, WI September 22-25

Kevin
04-16-09, 10:13
I am very pleased to announce that Jeff Gonzales and Trident Concepts will be making their first stop in the Milwaukee area September 22 - 25, at the Racine County Line Rifle Club. Jeff will be presenting his Strong-Hand Only on the 22nd and the Carbine Operators Course the 23rd-24th-25th.

STRONG HAND ONLY is a one-day class for those that have developed aggressive and effective techniques with their primary shooting method already. The course is divided into three secions. The first section deals with marksmanship and effectively engaging threats from a variety of conditions. The second section will focus on manipulating the weapon with the strong hand only, as well as a brief segment with the weak hand. The third section will focus on mental conditioning and the combat mindset. You will be exposed to the worst-case scenario where you will have no choice but to fight with the strong hand or weak hand only.

Basic Gear List for SHO:

Serviceable pistol
700 rounds of functional ammo
5 magazines; 8 magazines for single stacks
5 inert training rounds; NO A-ZOOMS
Training uniform (ball cap and gloves)
1st Line gear (rigid belt, sturdy holster and magazine pouches)
Handheld flashlight
Clear ballistic wrap around eye protection and ear protection
Water & snacks
Cleaning kit & lube

The CARBINE OPERATORS COURSE(COC) is an intensive 3-day course that will instruct the combative fundamentals for the tactical employment of a carbine in high-risk settings. This course is based off battle proven techniques and years of experience operating the carbine and similar weapon systems. It is structured with extended range sessions and high repetitions to reinforce proper technique and establish conditioned responses. Graded evolutions throughout the course provide instant feedback to the student on skill development and overall ability. The progressive training exercises constantly challenge the student both physical and mental to continually better their shooting skills, learn about their gear and prepare them for the real world operations.

Basic gear list:
Tactical carbine w/tactical sling and red dot sight (dedicated white light optional)
Tactical pistol (weapon mounted light optional)
2,000 rounds of carbine ammunition & 200 rounds of pistol ammunition
5 magazines minimum for rifle and 3 magazines minimum for pistol
Duty uniform (including ball cap and gloves)
1st Line gear (duty belt, holster, magazine, flashlight and dump pouches)
2nd Line gear (tactical armor, load bearing vest, helmet and goggles)
Elbow and knee pads
Eye and ear protection
Handheld flashlight
5 inert training rounds
Weapons cleaning kit and quality lubrication
Spare weapons parts and batteries
Hydration system and energy snacks

Contact Jeff Gonzales at jgonzales@tridentconcepts.com or (928) 925-7038 for registration or if you have any questions regarding the class. Registration will be limited and on a first come first serve basis. Tri Con's website is here: http://www.tridentconcepts.com/index.aspx

Please contact me for any questions regarding the range, lodging, or anything else. You can e-mail me at: keyre@milwaukee.gov

Please be aware that THERE IS NO COVER AT THE RANGE, and nothing close for lunch. There will be a seperate range fee of $15, payable the first day of class.

Kevin
04-22-09, 09:41
These will be two great classes!

There are still spots left.

Kevin
05-04-09, 18:05
Still room left in both classes.

Kevin
05-11-09, 10:21
All,

Due to the current shortage and the difficulties in acquiring ammunition, the round count for the Carbine Operators Course has been reduced to 2,000 rifle and 200 pistol.

We did not want to do this as repitition is very important, but the realities of the ammo situation are hard to ignore.

Round count for Strong Hand Only remains unchanged at 800 rounds.

Kevin
06-02-09, 07:21
Bump to the top.

Kevin
06-15-09, 19:45
Hey folks,

Good news.

There are still a few spots left in the classes, and they have been opened up to include anybody with a current, valid CCW permit from any state.

Due to the current shortage and the difficulties in acquiring ammunition, the round count for the Carbine Operators Course has been reduced to 2,000 rifle and 200 pistol.

Round count for Strong Hand Only remains unchanged at 800 rounds.

Sign up through Trident Conepts website: http://www.tridentconcepts.com/index.aspx

Contact Jeff Gonzales at jgonzales@tridentconcepts.com or (928) 925-7038 if you have any questions. Registration will be limited and on a first come first serve basis.

Please contact me for any questions regarding the range, lodging, or anything else. My cell# is 414-379-4280, or you can e-mail me at: keyre@milwaukee.gov

Kevin
07-14-09, 22:00
Bump to the top.

Still room left in both classes!

Kevin
08-18-09, 11:41
Bump to the top.

Still room left in both classes!

Kevin
08-20-09, 16:41
Hi all,

We're about a month out, and it's time for me to get targets & other supplies ordered up.

If you plan on taking either or both classes please register as soon as possible, I don't want to be short.

Thanks.

Kevin
08-30-09, 09:07
3 1/2 weeks to go, still 4 spots left!