PDA

View Full Version : Sig 220 combat TB holster

evilmonkey
04-17-09, 20:00
Looking for a holster for for my 220 combat TB? Any suggestions? I cant find one any where!:confused:

losbronces
04-17-09, 21:34
Looking for a holster for for my 220 combat TB? Any suggestions? I cant find one any where!:confused:

I have a Raven Concealment Ghost (slide type) holster that would work (ordered on January 20, 2008), but I don't see that on their website now?? From my order history:

Products
1 x Sig 220/226
- Right/Left: Right Hand $34.99 Price has gone up

That one works with the 220, 226 and 229. I would send Jay an E-mail--if they made one they can make it again.

Any slide holster for a railed P220 should work, like this one: http://www.comp-tac.com/product_info.php?products_id=102, but it is an IWB.

From what I've seen most of the Safariland tactical holsters are open enough at the bottom to accomodate a threaded barrel, but you should check first as they aren't cheap. I am using a Blade-Tech for a Sig 226 with threaded barrel with no problems. It doesn't take much of an opening to allow the barrel to enter.

ToddG
04-17-09, 22:18
The P220 Combat has a different accessory rail configuration and therefore may not properly fit in holsters designed for a P220R or P220ST.

evilmonkey
04-17-09, 22:31
The rails on the combat are thicker. It does not fit the 220R models for that reason. Another thing is the raised sights.

losbronces
04-17-09, 23:07
The rails on the combat are thicker. It does not fit the 220R models for that reason. Another thing is the raised sights.

That could be a problem then, although the Ghost slide is not critical for the rails. I have used railed and unrailed Sigs in it, including the two in the picture. Raven Concealment will custom make holsters, but you will have a transfer issue (and the associated costs) as you have to send them the gun.

I have noticed that Blade-Tech is usually the first to come out with holsters for new pistols. But you have to keep checking their website. Also, Safariland puts out a "will fit" chart, but I'm not sure how often its updated. The last one I have is from November and it doesn't show that Sig model.
http://i194.photobucket.com/albums/z8/losbronces/PB220068.jpg

threeheadeddog
04-18-09, 08:40
I just ordered a raven concealment holster for my 220 combat tb w/ Surefire x300 light. Through emails and phone conversations I was told that I could get one custom made to clear both the suppressor sights and threaded barrel. Also with the light the rail spec shouldnt matter.

I also inquired about a regular non light compatible holster and they said that at this time they couldnt garantee that it would work with the combat rail.

My email after ordering said 4 months time due to long log of orders in process so I will give a review once I recieve it.

Shark
04-19-09, 02:19

I have a Blade Tech DOH that fits my standard P220 Combat with M1913 rail. There is plenty of room to fit the raised sights of the TB, but you may need to Dremel a little for the barrel. Mine is also FDE which matches the color well. My P226 fits it as well.

Falboy
04-20-09, 20:25
I just got one for my regular 220 set up for tall sights, which will be installed down the road, TB would stick out the bottom. I had it made by Garret Industries, he makes to order, work is top notch. I'm very happy with mine, leather lined Kydex hooded holster that will go in my HSGI UDHP thigh rig. http://www.gimagclip.com/index.html

evilmonkey
04-23-09, 21:37
well I found a holster that fits my 220 combat a galco FED that is made for a glock 21. Its not my 1st, 2nd or even 50th choice for a holster but it fits like a glove and I will be able to carry it around the shop I work so it will have to do for now.:)