PDA

View Full Version : Noveske 18" SPR Barrels IN STOCK

Stealther
04-17-09, 21:45
At Noveske right now, 13 left!
*CLICK HERE* (http://noveskerifleworks.com/cgi-bin/imcart/display.cgi?item_id=b-18-556&cat=17&page=1&search=&since=&status=)

bkb0000
04-17-09, 22:05
hmm.. i noticed they had like 30 in stock earlier today and just figured thats the way it is. but its already down to 8 since you started this thread, so i guess people are still gobbling up anything and everything in sight.

Stealther
04-17-09, 22:13
Well its not like its a Butler Creek AR15 barrel :)

3 left now.

carl15
04-17-09, 22:21
just sold out

lowprone
04-18-09, 13:38
No worries you can find them on Gun Broker this evening.

DrBaker
04-18-09, 13:54
No worries you can find them on Gun Broker this evening.

Correct.
http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.asp?Item=127080963
(not mine)

bkb0000
04-18-09, 14:01
Correct.
http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.asp?Item=127080963
(not mine)

that guy has been trying to sell that barrel for a couple weeks. these 30 barrels wont even arrive for another week.

rubberneck
04-18-09, 14:12
Good for Noveske. At $490 a barrel for 30 barrels they made nearly $15,000 in less than 24 hours. There will come a day when the demand that we currently see won't be there. I hope the enjoy it while it lasts.

bkb0000
04-18-09, 14:32
yep... makes me sick when i think about all the money my father could be raking in right now. he's a CNC lead programmer for a defense contractor that just got done slashing production, with access to everything up to and including 5-axis machines that are sitting unused half the time, industrial anodizing tanks, everything needed. i told him he needed to start building AR parts back before the election and he was all over it. his buddy makes some ridiculously nice barrels for fudd guns- otherwise clueless... but i haven't been able to get ahold of him for months. freaken retards.

m-w
04-18-09, 15:25
I'm curious. Why do you suppose barrels are in such short supply? Other components seem to be available if you look around a bit but barrels are completely off the radar, even the high end stuff. Given that the AR-15 is a product designed for mass production, why is production seemingly at a standstill?:confused:

rubberneck
04-18-09, 15:30
I'm curious. Why do you suppose barrels are in such short supply? Other components seem to be available if you look around a bit but barrels are completely off the radar, even the high end stuff. Given that the AR-15 is a product designed for mass production, why is production seemingly at a standstill?:confused:

Despite the number of companies "making AR's" very few make more than a couple of components in house. Most source them from a small group of manufacturers who can't keep up with demand.

bkb0000
04-18-09, 15:51
Despite the number of companies "making AR's" very few make more than a couple of components in house. Most source them from a small group of manufacturers who can't keep up with demand.

what he said

theres only a handful of production barrel manufacturers out there

m-w
04-18-09, 17:20

Makes sense. Being somewhat new to the AR I'm not as familiar with the parts sourcing. I expect then that by the time the contract orders are filled, there isn't too much left for the rest of the market and may not be for some time. Hard to believe the difference a few months makes, eh :(?