PDA

View Full Version : Troubled thoughts!!! Help Me!

myjarreth
04-17-09, 23:15
I want an M4 16 inch carbine. Since I shouldn't (according to the wife) afford or find the Noveske, what should I do? I was thinking about LMT? Daniel Defence? or a Colt? Forgive my complete ignorance and Newbie status. Is the Colt LE 6920 a gas piston gun? Is the LMT? is the DD? what would be the best Choice??? Reasons why? Which model are you refering to? Their websites don't break it down for stupid folks like me. But I am smart and willing to learn!

Avenger29
04-18-09, 00:22
LMT, Daniel Defense, and Colt are all excellent options and top notch rifles. I'd go with any of them, and the DD gives you a pretty good deal...

I went with LMT, but that was before DD was making rifles and Colt was more expensive...the Colt 6920 is the standard by which all others are compared.

None of them are gas piston guns. If you really, really want a gas piston gun, LMT makes the MRP with a piston (or without) That's a rifle with an upper that is built with rails integrated in one piece. The other LMT available is the Defender 2000, and it comes with either a standard carbine stock or the nice SOPMOD stock.

bkb0000
04-18-09, 02:37
did you mean to post this twice?

Rider79
04-18-09, 09:31
Try this:

https://www.m4carbine.net/search.php

OldNavyGuy
04-18-09, 10:03
I want an M4 16 inch carbine. Since I shouldn't (according to the wife) afford or find the Noveske, what should I do? I was thinking about LMT? Daniel Defence? or a Colt? Forgive my complete ignorance and Newbie status. Is the Colt LE 6920 a gas piston gun? Is the LMT? is the DD? what would be the best Choice??? Reasons why? Which model are you refering to? Their websites don't break it down for stupid folks like me. But I am smart and willing to learn!

just my OPINION, but the best piston rifle/carbine on the market today is an LWRCI...., yes...!! they are costly, but your great grand kids will hand it down to their great grand kids :D