PDA

View Full Version : Swanson Tactical Training Center, Ogden, Utah

losbronces
04-18-09, 14:01
Is anyone familar with this group or the center? Anyone with experience with them favorable or unfavorable?

This is a link to their home page:

http://www.swansontactical.org/index.html

I am looking for a good carbine training course sometime in mid-May through June (while I will be in the U.S.) in the SLC area, Las Vegas, NV area or Phoenix, Az area.

YVK
04-20-09, 22:37
Is anyone familar with this group or the center? Anyone with experience with them favorable or unfavorable?

This is a link to their home page:

http://www.swansontactical.org/index.html

I am looking for a good carbine training course sometime in mid-May through June (while I will be in the U.S.) in the SLC area, Las Vegas, NV area or Phoenix, Az area.

I work in Ogden and I have not heard anything of this outfit.

As far as classes... I try to seek out local training activities, and it has been pretty tough year. Jim Smith/Spartan Tactical, Magpul Dynamics and Suarez Int. all have canceled their classes within last six months (SLC, Reno and Bozeman, MT respectively). John Farnam has just held 2 days rifle class in SLC area; he won't be back for a while. I don't know of anything reputable happening during this period of time in SLC area or Vegas; if I hear anything - I'll pm you.

losbronces
04-21-09, 20:16
I work in Ogden and I have not heard anything of this outfit.

As far as classes... I try to seek out local training activities, and it has been pretty tough year. Jim Smith/Spartan Tactical, Magpul Dynamics and Suarez Int. all have canceled their classes within last six months (SLC, Reno and Bozeman, MT respectively). John Farnam has just held 2 days rifle class in SLC area; he won't be back for a while. I don't know of anything reputable happening during this period of time in SLC area or Vegas; if I hear anything - I'll pm you.

Thanks I appreciate it. I heard about the Farnum classes, but the dates didn't work for me.

I have places to stay in Las Vegas and Phoenix, so either of those locales will work.