PDA

View Full Version : Rear/Front site set for M4-LEP?

Fastlane
04-18-09, 17:32
What are you using on yours, or would you mind making a suggestion on what to buy?

Thx!

newyork
04-18-09, 17:40
i left the same answer on TOS: Troy front/rear

bkb0000
04-18-09, 17:46
depends on your use.. i don't own this gun, but if i did, i would put LMT fixed front and rear on it, and co-witness an aimpoint.

if you're going to use magnified optic, get folders. if you're gonna use an RDS, get folders or fixed depending on how you'll use the RDS. if you're gonna be shooting irons only, get fixed sights.

newyork
04-18-09, 17:49
depends on your use.. i don't own this gun, but if i did, i would put LMT fixed front and rear on it, and co-witness an aimpoint.

if you're going to use magnified optic, get folders. if you're gonna use an RDS, get folders or fixed depending on how you'll use the RDS. if you're gonna be shooting irons only, get fixed sights.

+1. listen to this advice

Fastlane
04-18-09, 17:53
i left the same answer on TOS: Troy front/rear

Is there a web site you can point me to?

newyork
04-18-09, 17:55
you can check out gandrtactical.com, rainierarms.com,bravocompanyusa,laruetactical.com etc.

Fastlane
04-18-09, 17:55

Thanks!

newyork
04-18-09, 17:57
anytime.