PDA

View Full Version : Comptac holsters

Loner
12-31-06, 02:08
Which comptac iwb holster is more comfortable to carry your glocks in, the ghurka, Ctac or the pro undercover?

55Kingpin
01-01-07, 21:15
Which comptac iwb holster is more comfortable to carry your glocks in, the ghurka, Ctac or the pro undercover?

Well, I only have experience with the CTAC. All I can say is I can't imagine a more comfortable holster.

I carry a G19 in one everyday, and I've been using the CTAC for the past two years. I sometimes carry a 1911 in a VMII, as I believe that is the BEST holster for a 1911.

As always, concealed carry is supposed to comforting not comfortable. :D

Voodoochild
01-01-07, 22:16
I have the new Infidel holster and it is pretty damn nice. I have the Pro undercover for my Sig and it is nice as well.

combatvet
01-02-07, 18:00
I wear a C.T.A.C. for a SIG P229 everyday. IMO it is more versatile than any other IWB Kydex holster. I used some moleskin on the side of the holster that touched bare skin and it helped significantly.

The .357 P229 is a heavy gun and I'm know for a fact the C.T.A.C. is even more comfortable using a lighter polymer based pistol like a Glock.

It gets 5 out of 5 stars in my book. Highly recommended, their customer service is beyond reproach also.

Each pistol is not fully seated in it's holster for photographic purposes.
http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g259/nkissel/P6173703.jpg

1911_CQB
01-03-07, 21:01
I have a CTAC for my XD-40 Service and it is wonderful. The staff was wonderful to work with, and my order was shipped very fast. Great piece of gear for a reasonable price. Conceals my XD under a t shirt ( minus bending over and things of that nature, just have to be careful) . Gives me a great option in warm weather, or when I am not carrying my 1911. I cannot say anything bad about this holster.