PDA

View Full Version : Noveske 14.5" Afghan - IN STOCK NOW!

Stealther
04-21-09, 13:21
At Noveski
CLICK ME (http://noveskerifleworks.com/cgi-bin/imcart/display.cgi?item_id=b-145-556&cat=17&page=1&search=&since=&status=)

19 left

EDIT *This is the barrel only*

Kimbo
04-21-09, 13:50
I wish they had complete uppers in stock. But this is definitely progress, they had some 18" Spr barrels in stock a few days ago if I'm not mistaken. Only 8 left now...

Stealther
04-21-09, 14:12
Yeah I called them to see if they could hold the barrel and assemble an upper with it. They said if they had the parts to make uppers they wouldn't be selling just the barrel, and that it may be several months before that happens.

rubberneck
04-21-09, 16:05
They just sold out. $8550 in sales for Noveske in less than three hours. They must be loving life right now. I think the hoarding that is going on right now goes way beyond rational. I am sure some here with disagree with that opinion. I am looking forward to the day when some of these panic buyers wake up and say why did I buy 4 Noveske barrels, or 6 complete uppers or 3 complete rifles? I suppose we have some good deals to look forward to somewhere down the road.

JHC
04-21-09, 17:20
That may have started just a little bit. I just melted plastic on a Noveske N4 carbine at my local gun store they just took in on trade. $1599 (with a DD 7.0 rail). I didn't think that too bad a price. Looks barely used.

FiveStar
04-30-09, 12:00
Mine just showed up today! It looks nice, can't wait to pin it. Do you think I'll notice great accuracy with this than my bushy FSB? I know dumb question but just curious ya know.

Kimbo
04-30-09, 12:03
Noveske is well known for great barrels. I bet you'll shoot better, but remeber it's the shooters skill that prevails in accuracy but a good weapon doesn't hurt either! Definitely post some pics when your done.