PDA

View Full Version : Real Price Gouging

EzGoingKev
04-21-09, 22:20
Someone pointed this out on the Vortex.

http://phoenix.craigslist.org/evl/spo/1132197955.html

I emailed the idiot to verify the price and was told the price was listed correctly and that they did not want to hear that they were not worth it because you can't get them anywhere.

MAUSER202
04-21-09, 22:23
The sad thing is some dope will pay it:rolleyes:

RojasTKD
04-21-09, 22:24
LOL... Some people have no shame.

I doubt anyone will actually buy it.... then again there a sucker born every minute.

usaffarmer
04-21-09, 22:25
$150 per Pmag with window! WOW they must have some good drugs. LOL

Kimbo
04-21-09, 22:26
I'd buy them with Monopoly money just to get a few kicks out of this guy :D Pink fifties for everyone!

M4tographer
04-21-09, 22:31
Mine would be a bargain at $99 each. :D

nacho
04-22-09, 00:41
I'll go $75 a piece for the 10 i just bought last week and shipped in two days;)

Iraqgunz
04-22-09, 01:26
I admit it, they're mine. I was just trying to see what I could get for them.

Dunderway
04-22-09, 03:00
Someone should keep posting behind him with a listing for $135 Pmags, just to ruin his insane plan.

Rider79
04-22-09, 09:22
I should pay him a visit with the 60+ Pmags I've bought in the last 4-5 months at retail price, just to tell him what a douchebag he is.

markm
04-22-09, 09:44
For some reason, AZ has quite a large and exceptionally retarded bunch of gun owners.

There's a handful of good guys out here, but we are most definitely the exception. I don't know what it is.... :confused: I've seen pics of morons shooting guns with NO SIGHT SYSTEM at all on the weapon... just a retard with a bare flat top gun. I could go on for hours.

Saginaw79
04-22-09, 10:26
It has been flagged for removal. How much was it?

For a while there I was seeing PMags go for 20+

1BadBushmaster
04-22-09, 10:40
I mean really how could you do that to someone that has the same interest and love for shooting. How do they expect everyone to unite to fight all of the laws and bills up coming when we have people really wanting to screw their own....... I don't get it.

That's to problem with alot of people out there, they think that it's ok to hose someone like that............................ Makes me sick and pissed...:mad::mad:

markm
04-22-09, 11:02
I mean really how could you do that to someone that has the same interest and love for shooting. How do they expect everyone to unite to fight all of the laws and bills up coming when we have people really wanting to screw their own....... I don't get it.

That's to problem with alot of people out there, they think that it's ok to hose someone like that............................ Makes me sick and pissed...:mad::mad:

There's a huge share of scum bags in the gun realm. I used to be under the illusion that gun owners were a more decent cut of person than the general population, but it's far from the case. I don't get too assed up about it anymore. I just ignore it.

sandman99and9
04-22-09, 11:49
This posting has been flagged for removal

Wonder why ?? lol

s.m.

Rider79
04-22-09, 12:06
Craigslist has a policy against anything weapon related. I've had a post for some target stands get flagged repeatedly. The person who kept flagging me even emailed me and told me I was violating policy. I emailed back and asked if they had anything better to do with their time.

5pins
04-22-09, 12:09
It has been flagged for removal. How much was it?

For a while there I was seeing PMags go for 20+

It was for 2 30rd mags for $150 ea.

1BadBushmaster
04-22-09, 12:11
There's a huge share of scum bags in the gun realm. I used to be under the illusion that gun owners were a more decent cut of person than the general population, but it's far from the case. I don't get too assed up about it anymore. I just ignore it.

You know you couldn't have said it better. It just sounds like you figured it out a little fast than I did. It's a real bummer though.