PDA

View Full Version : BOLO!

combatvet
12-31-06, 22:06
I took the family out to the movie's early this evening and came back to the rear door of my home pried open.

While I don't have the serial numbers on hand right now, I'll get them posted nlt monday evening. Look out for someone selling a Bushmaster M4gery w/ 512, Surefire M910, all green Magpul M93, Miad full, Magpul rail covers. YHM FF carbine rail(new) YHM front site w/bayo lug, Arms 40sp, w/black BFG single point sling.

Also SIG P229 .357sig 2 tone w/ hogue grip and stainless grip screws.
Ruger M77 in .270. Ruger 10/22, Ruger GP100 4in. stainless. Mossberg 590A.

Lot's of ammo and mags as well.

IPOD, XBOX 360, Olympus E500 stolen as well.

SATX area.

Please pray for the dead man that violated my family and I!

Dport
12-31-06, 22:14
I ****ing HATE thieves.:mad:

I hope you get your property back.

Cold Zero
12-31-06, 22:17
I am sorry to read about your loss. I hope next year brings you and your family happiness.

gringle84
12-31-06, 23:03
Sorry to hear about your loss, I too hate thief's/lier's.

Keep the details coming on what to look for and maybe the turd/turds can get burned.

Makes me glad that my sweet wife gave me a Heritage "Ruger BlackHawk" safe as one of my presents this Christmas.

Good luck!

Robert

Rmplstlskn
12-31-06, 23:28
I too had my Sunday plans foiled due to thieves...

Was supposed to go to the big VA Hite Hollow shoot but got a call from boss in AM telling me the computer store I manage was broken into and that I needed to get there so I can tell the cops what was stolen. Stupid crack heads only took the register (less than $150 cash) and left all the big buck hardware and computers sitting there. Spent the morning sweeping glass squares from everywhere and fixing the shop back to normal....

Sorry to hear about the loss of property you had... Mine was a hassle, but not a personal loss, unlike your break in.

Rmpl

FJB
12-31-06, 23:33
combatvet,
sorry to hear about this violation! We had this happen to us three months ago. Fortunately all the bastard stole was my 1911 Commander in the night stand, but he made off with over $5K of other items. The police caught the multi-time looser and now he'll spend the rest of his life behind bars. Unfortunately we only got back a few items and the pistol wasn't one of them.

I was lucky that he didn't make off with my other fire sticks. I immediately bought a real safe from Patriot Safes. Did a lot of research and found that for both protection against thieves and fire they were rated best.

My prayers are with you that the police catch this POS and you get your blasters back. In the meantime we'll BOLO for you stuff.

Some one breaking into your house is esp. traumatic on the women, me I hoped the bastard would return when I was home so I could give him a .45 caliber enema, followed by a 12ga suppository, and douched with a 5.56mm NSR.

S/F

Ross
01-01-07, 03:43
Sorry to hear that, it sucks I know.

Years ago when I lived in Floarida, we were burglarized and they stole all sorts of stuff. They didn't get my guns because I have a gun safe, where I also kept my credit cards, etc. That day the hard earned money I spent on a safe was definately paid for several times over.

A safe is an investment that's well worth the money. Most burglars are kids looking for cash, dope or something they can sell for dope money. They aren't the cat burglars of TV that pick locks, or crack safes, or bypass alarms or anything like that. They just bust out a window, kick in a door, or often times just open an unlocked one. Then they ransack the place fast. Even the cheapest safe will tend to slow down most of them long enough for them to give up.

After what happened to you, it's pretty easy to justify buying one.