PDA

View Full Version : Ammo at OMB Express

Skter505
04-23-09, 00:04
Looks as if OMB express has some decent ammo in stock http://www.ombexpress.com/c_282.aspx I put it in handguns forum cause its mostly handgun ammo, mods feel free to move.

I picked up some Winchester 230 grain RA45T and some 127 +p+ RA9T... hopefully its actually in stock...we'll see if I get a shipping notification. Free shipping on orders over 59.99 till Friday also.

LOKNLOD
04-23-09, 08:18
How reliable of a place is OMB express? I think i might try to place an order...

markm
04-23-09, 08:28
How reliable of a place is OMB express? I think i might try to place an order...

They're good.

LawDog
04-23-09, 09:04
I have ordered many times from them both past and present, never ever had a problem.

Beat Trash
04-23-09, 18:36
I've also ordered ammunition from them in the past with no issues.

ZGXtreme
04-23-09, 18:51
Thanks for the heads up. Quals in two weeks and I was having some difficulty in locating a case or two of .45ACP.

Skter505
04-23-09, 18:57
Yeah, no problem. Prices around here are about the same 23 bucks a box, but just crappy plinking ammo, and that's when you can find it. I figured I might as well stock up on some self defense ammo while prices are still reasonable.

ZDL
04-23-09, 20:41
Trying to submit my order for 12 boxes of .223. Keep getting an error. Afraid to continue to the process. Did you get shipping confirmation right away?

LOKNLOD
04-23-09, 20:54
Trying to submit my order for 12 boxes of .223. Keep getting an error. Afraid to continue to the process. Did you get shipping confirmation right away?

The page was slow to load, but it did process and I got an order confirmation immediately. I didn't actually get a shipping confirmation, just an order receipt.

Its also possible there's none left after my order ;) :p

ZDL
04-23-09, 20:58
The page was slow to load, but it did process and I got an order confirmation immediately. I didn't actually get a shipping confirmation, just an order receipt.

Its also possible there's none left after my order ;) :p

a-hole. :p

eh, midway is getting my money it looks like. 94 for 200rds of prvi .223. prvi match .308 168gr for 15.99. Worth a shot at that price. Still have some federal sierra matchking left. I'll do a write up.

I won't/can't spend close to 30 on 50 rounds of .45 though... Just can't bring myself to do it.

Hey, if you online bank, mind checking if a pending charge went in right away? That'll help ease my mind if you did. Thanks.

LOKNLOD
04-23-09, 21:18
a-hole. :p

Hey I'm getting ready for my first carbine class...cut me some slack ;)

Hey, if you online bank, mind checking if a pending charge went in right away? That'll help ease my mind if you did. Thanks.

It looks like it went pending -- the charge doesn't show yet but my "available credit line" decreased by the amount of the purchase.

ZDL
04-23-09, 21:21
Hey I'm getting ready for my first carbine class...cut me some slack ;)

It looks like it went pending -- the charge doesn't show yet but my "available credit line" decreased by the amount of the purchase.

ah ok. makes me feel better. mine doesn't show the 14 charges of 103$ I just tried.......... :o

LOKNLOD
04-23-09, 21:31
ah ok. makes me feel better. mine doesn't show the 14 charges of 103$ I just tried.......... :o

Well it is after business hours, they could always show up in the morning ;)

The real test will be if I actually get all the ammo I ordered....

ZDL
04-23-09, 21:33
Well it is after business hours, they could always show up in the morning ;)

The real test will be if I actually get all the ammo I ordered....

I sent them an email. I haven't been looking for .45 ammo lately. Is $22 for 50 the going rate? Any other place I should be looking?

Heavy Metal
04-23-09, 22:18
Looks like they sold out of 9mm ball with my order or it happened while my order was processing.

I went back to order two cases for a friend and poof, GONE!

I won't know if I got it till tommorow.

Skter505
04-24-09, 01:07
I haven't received a shipping notice yet, but I called them today and I know at least my order went through and was in stock.