PDA

View Full Version : Noveske to have more rifles in June

Armadillo
04-24-09, 23:00
I just talked to the man who answers the phone at Noveske.

He said that he hopes they will have rifles available in a couple months.:p

That would be before the end of June as of this week.

He told me that they dramatically increased production before the election.

Things have been busy as we all know and now within a couple months he hopes things will be caught up.

I hope to buy a complete rifle with a N4 Light Recce Basic with VIS.

I was pleased to hear that even though I live in a ban state, he could configure options to comply. I want this muzzle brake http://primaryweapons.com/store/pc/viewPrd.asp?idproduct=9&idcategory=. I also need a fixed stock.

Iraqgunz
04-25-09, 04:07
Hoping to have more in the next couple of months and more rifles in June are two different things.

I just talked to the man who answers the phone at Noveske.

He said that he hopes they will have rifles available in a couple months.:p

That would be before the end of June as of this week.

He told me that they dramatically increased production before the election.

Things have been busy as we all know and now within a couple months he hopes things will be caught up.

I hope to buy a complete rifle with a N4 Light Recce Basic with VIS.

I was pleased to hear that even though I live in a ban state, he could configure options to comply. I want this muzzle brake http://primaryweapons.com/store/pc/viewPrd.asp?idproduct=9&idcategory=. I also need a fixed stock.

JSGlock34
04-25-09, 17:18
If you aren't wedded to the VIS, I've seen complete Noveske Recce Basics for sale online at Scottsdale Gun Club. I think Rainier has also gotten a trickle in here and there. Noveskes are very difficult to find right now, but not totally impossible.

Kimbo
04-25-09, 17:44
I was told by Sherri in January that they hope to have rifles on their site by May. Clearly they will come when they come. But I wouldn't hold my breath.

wild_wild_wes
04-26-09, 19:07
What about N6 parts? Barrels, internals etc.

04-26-09, 19:18
Hoping to have more in the next couple of months and more rifles in June are two different things.
Couldn't agree more. If I've learned anything in this time, until it's on the market, it's just an illusion. Not saying the man who answered the phone at Noveske was giving the OP some BS. It's just the way it is with just about every other manufacturer / vendor. Too many stumbling blocks along the way.

Kimbo
04-27-09, 00:52
I really like Noveske because they are a good company to deal with. And I look forward to when they actually do get their stock up. It must be hard to be a small business and meeting an outrageous demand for their product.

R.Miksits
04-27-09, 01:20
John Noveske is one hell of a man to deal with.

I had issues with my rifle caused by a shady dealer. Noveske fixed them and even upgraded a part for me.

I will buy more from Noveske.

1911snob
04-27-09, 02:03
I dont know about June but my N4 recce should be here in days :D