PDA

View Full Version : Tom Perroni's Commonwealth Criminal Justice Training Academy

ranger3five
04-26-09, 09:59
Tom Perroni's Commonwealth Criminal Justice Training Academy

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well let me start by thanking Tom ,Chris ,Russ and all the other real world operators that taught the classes . If you ever been to any kind of training in the military or law enforcement field I can guarantee that you never seen or experienced anything like I did at the Commonwealth Criminal Justice Academy. Tom uses experienced real world operators from Navy Seals ,Rangers , US Marshals,DOD contractors and DDS Agents . The level of professionalism is top notch and the instructors were layed back, not cocky know it all ego driven Adrenalin junkies . I have been in the military and have served overseas and I took things away from these classes that I was never taught in the military or in my law enforcement training .Tom's classes have taught me so much I was dumb founded by the things I didn't know. Tom's training is so effective and it will keep you alive and your principle alive . I took two of of Tom's training classes over a course of a week and a half ,first one I took was his Tactical Carbine Class and the second was his Personal and Executive Protection class . I will be attending several other courses in the next few months in order to get me ready to work overseas as a PSD operator . Tom's training is inexpensive but very valuable its worth way more than what he charges . Tom is a book of knowledge and his tactical mindset is far more Superior than any body I ever met and so are his instructors . If you went to Blackwater for the same classes you will pay triple and you will get the same exact training, cause he is the one that wrote it . When I say Tom's training I am also including his instructors cause they are a mirror of Tom they are just as tactically mindful too and they all have lived through real world operations in several different theaters of conflict from southeast Asia to Kosavo and the middleast .I am so happy I had the opportunity of being trained at Tom's training academy and also had the opportunity of networking with the instructors and other classmates , in this profession it is all about networking . I would highly recommend that if you are looking to be Psd Operator or a just want to sharpen your firearm skills you look up Tom Perroni's Commonwealth Criminal Justice Academy and give them a call and check them out ,you wont regret taking his classes and if you do take his classes you will be a tactically more efficient .I give the Commonwealth Criminal Justice Academy a A+++++ This is a FIVE STAR academy.

commonwealthcriminaljusticeacademy.com

commonwealthcriminaljusticeacademy.com

C45P312
04-26-09, 11:49
Thanks for the AAR. Looking to sign up for a class in June once dates are posted.

BAC
04-27-09, 13:54
Tom is definitely a great instructor (yelling included :p), and I can't wait to head back up to Fredricksburg for another class with him.

-B

GaryG
04-28-09, 19:18
Thanks for the AAR. Looking to sign up for a class in June once dates are posted.

Yep, I took Tom's carbine class in March, and I'm also looking for a June/July class date to go again.