PDA

View Full Version : Where to get Magpul MIAD parts?

Byron
04-26-09, 12:41
I purchased the Magpul MIAD basic pistol grip kit but would like to get my hands on the front panel with the integrated trigger guard (in black). Is there a place to get just the front panels without buying the "complete" kit? I checked both the Magpul site as well as a number of vendors such as BCM, Brownells, and MidwayUSA but cannot find the front panels as a separate item for sale.

cymax
04-26-09, 14:06
try ebay but be carful not to get the pts stuff, it's for airsoft

i know that there was one guy who had it up on auction don't remember

i got my miad dark earth full kit for 45$ of ebay all in all it does not mater since plastic can be painted :P black

Kimbo
04-26-09, 23:25
I purchased the Magpul MIAD basic pistol grip kit but would like to get my hands on the front panel with the integrated trigger guard (in black). Is there a place to get just the front panels without buying the "complete" kit? I checked both the Magpul site as well as a number of vendors such as BCM, Brownells, and MidwayUSA but cannot find the front panels as a separate item for sale.

I can send you mine if you like, I'm not using it.

Byron
04-27-09, 00:06
Thanks man. PM headed your way

Jsaleen
04-27-09, 18:57
http://dsgarms.com/index.cfm/product/1946/miad-f4-integral-trigger-guard-kit---black.cfm

DSG Arms sell the front panel with trigger guard independently for $10.50 +SH. They are good to deal with and have fast shipping.

Kimbo
04-27-09, 19:24
It would of been nice if Magpul would of allowed the front strap slide up like the backstrap.