PDA

View Full Version : MCS Weapon Retention & Spontaneous Attack Survival for Edged Weapons Class in Miami

miamitj
04-26-09, 19:17
I'm hosting MCS for the following class in Miami. The last class I took with them was amazing and I have been eager to take another ...

Spontaneous Attack Survival for Edged Weapons
18-19 JUL 2009 (8:30 AM – 5:00 PM both days)

Combat Sports & Fitness
16615 SW 117 Ave
Miami, FL 33177

Cost:

$250 if registered before 25JUN09 and $299 after that date

Day I – Weapon Retention- topics covered will include- Use of deadly force concerns, selection of carry gear, carry options, deployment options, open hand combatives, retaining the gun in and out of the holster, reaction side impact and edged weapon as retention aids. Force on force scenario based training will be done with airsoft (provided).

Day 2- Spontaneous Attack Survival for Edged Weapons- topics covered will include- Use of deadly force concerns, what edged weapon threats are you most likely to face, how the are carried, preparatory and execution movements, principle based responses against the most likely attacks, transitioning to the pistol. Force on force scenario will be done with airsoft (provided)

Contact MCS521@gmail.com (mailto://MCS521@gmail.com) or PM / EMAIL myself for more information on registering for this class.

Required equipment- Wrap around eye protection holster, Blue Gun or training barrel, mouthpiece, cup, wear your normal attire (no training costumes), concealment garment

For more information visit moderncombativesytems.com (http://moderncombativesytems.com)